[Area 52 ] ! LF Weekday mythic Raiding guild for me and a friend!

Me and a friend Looking for a Weekday raiding team That’s doing mythic content! we are both 2/8 Mythic at the moment. We prefer raiding on a around 6:00 - 9:30 PST time frame but open to other times.

ME - Vengence/ Havoc DH

• 2837 Io
  • Previous CE Experience
  • have raided in a top 250 guild
  • Can Resto/elee on Sham

My friend - Frost/fire/arcane Mage
-2845 IO
-Has Some Mythic Raiding Experience
-Fast learner and can pump and do mechanics

Looking for Mythic? We’re building a team to blaze to Mythic asap in 10.1!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hi!

We trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We are getting closer to what we are looking for. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. We would love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Deathlorrd#9243

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

1 Like