Area 52 - Horde - LF Guild with Active Community

Horde and Area 52

Hey there -

I just returned to WoW after not playing seriously since Cataclysm. I am in the process of leveling my Disc Priest and am looking for a guild with an active community not just in guild chat, but also on Discord. I’d like to find a group that uses voice chat and hangs out together.

I am 29 and would love to find a guild with somewhat similarly aged individuals - or large enough that there are some of us “young but old” folks. I play Disc Priest, Resto Druid and Mage predominantly.

Let me know if you think you would be a good fit! Battlenet is in signature.

Thanks,
CallieCo#1475

Hello Callieco! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!