[ Area-52] [H] <Ex Inferno> "Team Orange" SoD recruitment

[Area-52] [H] < Ex Inferno > With 5 raid team’s on the Horde side, an active Mythic+ community, and tons of other activities going on including Alt raids on off nights.

[H] < Ex Inferno > Team Orange is recruiting for Heroic SoD. We currently are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 heroic SoD. We consist mainly of people who like to raid and run M+ on off nights. Our main goal is to achieve AoTC every tier and In Shadowlands and we are looking to recruit to a 20 man roster for further content!

At the moment we are looking for

230ilvl+ / Rank 5 LEGO+. Tanks - Closed, Healer - Open, RDPS- Mage, Spriest, lock, Ele, Boom. MDPS - WW, Enh Shaman. If you are a dedicated raider you can still contact me.

Raid Times are: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 pm - 11 pm EST, along with the first 2 Tuesday’s of a new raid tier ( 2 1/2 Hours ) Invites start promptly at 8:15 pm EST, 18+, Discord with a working mic is required, Cauldron and food provided.

Note: We will be raiding the first 2 Tuesdays of the new raid tier in

Shadowlands in addition to our normally scheduled raid days.

Contact: Wox btag: Wox#11319 Discord: Wox#6284. If those raid times to not work for you Ex Inferno has 4 other raid teams on the Horde side.

Details here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767736819?page=1 2 1 8 6 1 21 or just visit the Ex Inferno website at exinferno(dot)com/ We welcome social members. It

Come find your new home for Shadowlands :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning bump

Let’s go! We are still looking for healers and Rdps

Still in need of RDPS

LF Rdps… Healer spots closed

1 Like

interested in joining

2 Likes

Hey, how are you?

Feel free to reach out to me on discord Wox :tangerine:#6284

I am doing good, u?

I’ll take the emoji out of my name try in a few min

Wox#6284. This one should work. I did a copy ID from discord

LFM Rdps :slight_smile:

come join us

1 Like

Come find your new home for Shadowlands :tangerine:

Morning bump

We are still looking for Rdps with AoTC/mythic raiding experience (can be from previous tiers)

Need a new home for Shadowlands? Ex is the place for you

Still LF BIG DICK dps

LF all dps