Are you using artifact skins from legion?

I used the Mage Tower skins on many of my characters, but I need to go back through and fix every mog now that the hide everything but pants change is in the game. So many specs, so little time.

Agreed. I’m going to be switching back to them on my alt once I’m comfortable that I’ll be able to keep my weapons for a while.

I’ve been using the mage tower appearances this whole expansion!

I just finished balance of power last night so I’m using the jungle cat skin for feral.

I’m working on the Balance of Power questchain just for the Holy Priest staff…that I won’t be able to use unless I am wielding a staff…

Let me mog over One Hand & Offhand into a Staff Blizzard.

You can use any of the artifact appearances on any weapon type

1 Like

Oh my goodness are you serious?

Yep it’s the best!

1 Like

Same. I really like Thakiel.

This changes a lot of things.

Though I would still love to be able to use it if I go Disp…but that’s a different request.

Thank you for correcting me!

The werebear is practically a must for me, so yes.

3 Likes

This looks like a good thread to drop my let me use my artifact appearances cross spec AAAGHHH!!! post.
So yeah.
That.

1 Like

My Druid uses the Resto Mage Tower Skin, because I think it fits the spec perfectly.

I use the Prot Mage Tower skin weapon on my Paladin Alt. But my Paladin is retired for BfA, so it is purely decorative.

I did the Affliction Mage Tower on this Warlock, but I need to kill Heroic Archi to unlock the Gold Skin. At least I can always go back for that. Perhaps next expac, I will be able to solo it.

^^

Every once in a while I’ll tmog to dual Thunderfury because, you know, but yeah.

Some exclusions:

-Subtlety
-Beast Mastery

For those two I normally don’t even use any of the artifact skins. Yuck.

Mage tower appearances only. For healers that had black rook, well wooden sticks work okay.

The prot pally mt skin is the entire reaaon i did the tower. I love it

Haven’t changed my look since Legion.

Most of my 17 alts use the mage tower skin, a few exceptions, not fond of a few of them and the appearances of the rest of my armor fit some of the other skins for some classes. I’m just hoping one day I can mog the appearances from other specs. I love the arcane mage tower staff, and ret’s shattered form or even the flame version for holy or even duel use ones like being resto but cat weaving and turning into the sparkle kitty. Think my bm hunter is the only one not using any artifact skin, I use that green glowing bow from WoD I believe it was.

I have been going back and forth to using them and not using them. Depends sometimes on the rest of my look on most toons. (this one not so much)

I still use my Legion Artifact look. Mostly because I’d miss my knaifu too much.

Since we are on this topic, anyone else has noticed how the Artifact skins of double type weapons such has the Frost DK get bugged in the character selection skin?