Are you Horde and tired of waiting 45 minutes between honor gains?

Then Earthfury is the place for you!

Alliance has been very active lately and some of your brothers and sisters are getting demoralized at recent events. Their FP campers are getting run off, their death squads are getting zerged and they are no longer able to camp BRM 24/7. We always had a healthy active pvp population with alot of back and forth but a recent influx of transfers this weekend may have tiped the balance in our favor.

Personally i don’t buy it but others would disagree with me. To show my support for my Horde brothers and sisters and their plight I figured it would be best if someone from the opposing faction took up their call for help and bring them reinforcements they need!

Don’t get me wrong, it wont all be sunshine, cotton candy and rainbows when you get here. I will do everything within my power to melt your face off and gloat over you corpse as you contemplate releasing but at least it will be a balanced fight!

That being said I have much respect for the denizens of our realm and welcome all with open arms. At the end of the day I want a balanced and fair pvp environment for everyone to enjoy.

Even if transfers aren’t available to you reroll an alt and come check it out for yourselves. I think you will be impressed by everything Earthfury has to offer.

Look forward to killing you in game!
Pained

10 Likes

You think Horde rolled their faction for fair fights.

Even RP servers don’t function under that level of fantasy.

33 Likes

No, not all of them did. Personally im a horde from Stalagg and horde from vanilla. I didn’t see anything at the time that resembled balance so i rerolled allliance. I don’t need all of them to come over but i bet there are more like me that want balanced factions than you think. I would seriously be bummed out to reroll like i did only to find myself on the majority faction again.

Would be helpful if we could get some updated faction numbers to debunk some of the chatter but in the absence of that maybe this will help.

Earthfury - Level 60s estimated
2164 Alliance (53%)
1908 Horde (47%)

Population a lot higher than I thought to be honest (these are just level 60s). And also a lot more balanced than I thought. Slight Alliance Disparity, but mostly meaningless given it has the population of a highly populated Vanilla Realm.

Dammit, i am eating crow right now. I didn’t believe it but I am not one of those people that just assumes I’m always right.

So we need 200 more horde! Come on people make it happen. If you are rerolling ill hit the Earthfury discord and see if i cant find you a horde sponsor.

BTW where did you pull those numbers from if you dont mind me askin?

https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?minLevel=60&realm=4731_Earthfury

Actually accurate census data.

Some are really good players. Unfortunately there are those who follow the pack and make things worse for everyone, the good and the bad included.

1 Like

I didn’t say they were all bad players. In fact most of them make logical decisions which is why they choose the faction with the best racials and choose the server with a massive faction disparity.

Ty for this.

Here’s my realm: Herod

https://wowclassicpopulation.com/characters?minLevel=60&realm=4406_Herod

Level 60s on Herod estimated
Horde 6331 (59%)
Alliance 4485 (41%)

Send some horde our way :slight_smile:

Every single one of them are happy where they are. Even though Earthfury is a server that is possible for xfer from Herod.

Well that is a bummer.

All i can do is show some of them a better way of life. You can lead a horse to water right?

I’d like this post 100 times if I could. Yes, our server that has sat at 50/50 for so long needs horde and especially horde who like PVP.

I am a huge fan of world PVP, look at my post history. However, over the last weekend, we got way too many alliance transfers and it’s causing other hordies to just want to sit in Orgrimmar or raid log. :frowning:

First of all, Earthfury horde are really chill people for the most part. This means that we don’t have the toxicity that I saw first hand on some other servers. We aren’t elitists or anything, we just have fun playing the game. A lot of us are “dads” or more mature players who have been around for a long time.

We have around Horde 20 raiding guilds with around 15 who have cleared MC/Ony. I know that’s not a lot to mega servers but compared to Vanilla servers it’s a good amount. We have MC and Ony PUGs running frequently too and many people looking for dungeons as well.

I can also say that for the most part, the experience has been very like my Vanilla server in the community aspect especially.

I do guild recruiting and have brought many people to our server and not even one of these people have regretted the transfer. Every one of them, without fail, has said how happy they are to be away from their other server for whatever reason.

The best thing for our server would be a PVP heavy horde guild that wants to actually have alliance to fight. We have alliance to fight here and these alliance like world PVP. We need more horde who like world PVP. I will join you on the battlefield.

So if you are a horde, especially a horde who likes world PVP, then come to Earthfury, you won’t regret it because it really is a great server, horde side anyway.

1 Like

We just had 5 alliance guilds transfer over, those aren’t in the numbers. Our balance was great before.

I came from Herod and I know exactly how that server was horde side. I never regretted my transfer. Why would I want to sit and wait for a mob to spawn and hit tab cast over and over again? Why would I not want to ever be able to pick herbs or get mining nodes? Good questions. These are exact reasons that have been given to me by the people that transferred to Earthfury, who I have talked to personally, from these overpopulated servers.

1 Like

Yeah farming on that server involves farming vendor trash from instances. Basically all other profession stuff sells for vendor cost which is terrible lol. The supply is so high on the server that even pvp consumables stay super low in price, it’s quite horrifibad.

1 Like

Oh perfect! I’d love to grind to 60 again just to come check it out

You dont have the level of commitment we are looking for. You can stay on your meme server. We are looking for real horde here.

I think you guys are good tbh. if you look at the stats on that website it does show 51% alliance to 49% horde for 3155 level 60’s over the last 7 days but, if you change the settings to look at 1-59 it shows 67% horde out of 5942 characters.

Not sure if you guys even want to advertise for horde since its most likely going to sway to horde domination when a lot of those people finish leveling.

You know me Moo, I got your back. Unless I catch you camping my FP’s again then its facemelting time lol.