Are you enjoying S2?

I am not a big fan of the current meta and the cosmetic rewards feel lacking this season. I only been playing my hunter and warrior casually this season. Finding myself more involved with pve this season than pvp compared to last season. How about everyone else?

Enchant is really good. I like some sets, the ones I don’t are due to the bland color scheme. Shuffle is meh.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure the best since legion.

2 Likes

game feels fun but im not enjoying the sweatfest at 1690 mmr solo shuffle.

these 1690 mmr games feel harder than 2100 mmr games last season srs.

enemy resto shammy be LoSing and grounding every attempt i have to sleep walk him. those kinds plays simply werent made at 1600 mmr last season. feels like im fighting duelists and elites at 1600 mmr

its not completely terrible. locks felt horrible earlier in the season but playing into them has made it somewhat easier. i’ve also improved on my ability to not proc precog slightly.

1 Like

I’m enjoying PVE, at least. S2 PVP has been trash so far.

I caved and swapped specs, but actually kind of enjoy Disc now that I’m getting a little more familiar with it, so seasons been alright so far.

I am just queueing daily and practicing. I know I won’t be reaching too high a rating early on, but I’ve already beaten my last season highest in 2s so that’s nice

the reason for this is supposively MMR is hard capped lol… stupid blizzard man

1 Like

Yeah idk if I can / should climb 1900-2.1k right now cuz facing multi r1s since 1700.
really want the enchant. Been 9 years since glorious tyranny and I still can’t get it restored
#fixthegame2023
guess we’ll all get our stuff later on in the season… just hope ppl will be queueing
#Incentivize shuffle (esp. healers)

2 Likes

Dude I played some games at 1660~ and got clapped so hard I went back to the 1500’s in 2 matches. Unbelievable.

I want to enjoy it, and it wouldnt take blizz much to balance it. open catalyst, Remove the MMR cap, etc…

but here we are.

2 Likes

They nerf cc but give every meele 2 instant stuns and another school of magic like fear and charm, someone please explain why warrior have so much mobility and control, why they rework retribution if the problem always was the lack of mobility of the class, after a month being imortal paladin get nerfed down to the bottom of the ladder because their lack of mobility, why survivor arpoon is 20seg CD and root the target and mage blink are 25seg CD, have so much things that don’t make any sense.

1 Like

The thing getting in my way of enjoying max-level PvP is the usual - I can’t multi-class without giving up my life.

Sure, you could just avoid capping vault or farming sparks every week, but then you are seriously behind in gear.

In Shadowlands I skipped max level entirely by playing level 50 twinks. You could get a viable ilvl right off the AH and pug Nyalotha or run Visions if you wanted marginal stat increases. I played 8 characters in total.

Now I’m down to 2 and I’m dropping Fury because it’s boring :<

Oh yea, Sub/Enhance/Boomie/Destro/Demo/Glass Cannon still overtuned.

i want a stun >.<

I like the added layer of customization we got in the form of crafted gear. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Even if it has the potential to cause balancing concerns with people getting outlandish haste or mastery levels.

1 Like

This (Remove the MMR cap) HARD. I want to push for the duelist illusion but lowkey worried about queueing against multi rank 1s. Idk if I have what it takes to be top 120 of my class atm, but I will try… Kinda optimistic by how last few games went. I find that sometimes changing your build to one you are familiar with can help awareness, positioning etc. Shouldn’t matter too much til higher ratings I reckon, but it certainly can help in some cases. I’ll play to practice, improve, and the rewards will come sooner or later.

1 Like

Sundering, lasso?

Sundering is an incap, lasso is long and does a lot of damage but can be interrupted and then there’s cap which can just be killed. This seems, fine, though, as not every spec just needs a slightly worse variant of kidney shot.

still a mystery to me because we’re better than we were last season

2 Likes