Are we sleeping on Demonology?

Got hit by a demon bolt for 3k today

28 Likes

lol wow 3k lock the doors honey

21 Likes

3k Demon Bolt xDDD

2 Likes

Monk pets hit harder than that. Imagine.

1 Like

Kill command is jealous.

2 Likes

hits about as hard as my evis

thats OP

I would retaliate with a 12 Death Strike heal

4 Likes

Demo/Survival/MW S+ comp boys!

9 Likes

Lol I had a 8k ferocious bite on resto today guess resto druid are sleepers too. Lmao 3k

1 Like

Can you still farm insta demon bolts though? Cause I’d imagine having 4000 imps throwing sparkles at you plus a tyrant and some demon bolt spam still hurts

Let’s get after it. Time to farm the ladder.

2 Likes

Call it sympathy cleave, when people queue into it they leave coz they feel sorry for you

9 Likes

3k, hilarious. I actually laughed out loud at how pitiful that is. Scaling is all over the place at the moment.

Disc priest here… frequently crit 10k + Shadow Word: Deaths

Ima reroll now to demo, can’t wait.

2 Likes

Instant +300 CR.

https://imgur.com/exRhu1f

my biggest bolt i ever got in arenas, took 10 mins to set up.

1 Like

I mean I played against a rdruid demo in 2s and I swear on my life he was tankier than a mage with triune ward, impossible to go on the rdruid playing at max range, always getting restealth rake on my healer while I was getting coil at the same time so I could never catch him close.

I just died to ever increasingly army of imps and dampening to 70% with a disc.
every tyrant go was axe stun, shadowfury, coil, fear, fear, fear as the tyrant was spamming demonbolt. also 70% slow for the whole game.

it was aids

1 Like

What a game!

I swear if demonology was somehow S tier it would be the most oppressive spec in the game a million pets just running at you all game…does look fun as hell tho