Are we another social experiment?

This just went from weird to weirder.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think when I’m up with a bad and confused Alliance group, I’ll picture this person derailing their strategy.

1 Like

I don’t recall the corrupted blood plague but the zombie plague was lots of fun.

After you turned into a zombie there was a glitch where if you changed your range weapon it would give you a full 100% heal. I got about five other zombies to go into Org with me. We must have had 30 people attacking us and all we did was spam range switch to keep getting healed up. They couldn’t kill us and it was hilarious to see how confused they looked. We were true raid bosses.

2 Likes

I’m old enough to be your mother and Jar has the right outlook. If you came from a time when the “American Dream” was obtainable then all that says is you fell for it back in the day. It also gives away your ethnicity and gender because there is only one group that truly believed that nonsense to begin with. It was like every other economical “bubble”, one that was destined to burst.

2 Likes

You’re not old enough to be my mother but I’m pretty sure I am old enough to be your grandmother.

@Priestieality I wasn’t playing yet when the Corrupted Blood thing happened. The closest thing I have to compare to it that can I remember would be a Rogue quest that took us into a basement level area in Stormwind. It gave us a disease that lasted for 7 days if the quest wasn’t completed. Pale in comparison. I can imagine both plagues were exciting times!

1 Like

My last grandmother died in 1989 at the age of 86 so I kind of doubt that claim. Also your obsession with kids is disturbing. Also your pretentiousness without substance is there is sad. How do you know his or anyone’s age? Do you think everyone at a given age thinks and sees the world through the same lens? You would have to in order to make such a ridiculous claim.

1 Like

/ignore

It’s not the words you say but the way you choose to use them. The only thing you and your friend have contributed to this thread has been hostility. I don’t know why our discussion bothers you so much or why you feel the need to demean the participants but that’s not my problem. That’s your personal problem and I choose not to allow you to project whatever that problem is on me or anyone else around me.

1 Like

20 something confirmed :rofl:

Edit: I haven’t been hostile. Every point needs a counterpoint. If what you wanted was an echo chamber then you should have said so. Then I would have been demeaning once or twice but that’s about it. I don’t find paranoia/conspiracy types to be convincing and I don’t tend to let them go unchallenged since that would be enabling imo. Sorry

3 Likes

I’m getting a vibe of “you don’t agree with my limited perspective so you’re a troll and a kid”.

I’ll just close with this, it could contain a hint to my age and whether or not I am an informed person.

“It depends on what the definition of ‘is’ is.”

2 Likes

No. It’s the name calling and insults that the two of you engage in. I take no issue with discussions/debates of opposing opinion, that’s what’s fun about these threads, but when you start taking it to a personal level I make the decision to exclude your comments as being contributory.

1 Like

What name calling? You mean like calling people kids that obviously aren’t because they don’t think like you. Yeah, sorry, I shouldn’t have done tha…oh wait, that was you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Speaking of grandmas, can anyone even spell pvp.

2 Likes

Umm you called me a kid? Don’t point this at other people, take some accountability for ruining your own thread. That’s how crap works.

Recap of “me” taking this personal.

Just give up, you took a pretty good talk and made enemies with people. Now take your licks and hope it’s forgotten after a while.
3 Likes

The question is:

Are twinks the 1%, opressive and untouched in their ivory towers as they throw down lightning upon the passing 99%.

Or

The opressed, downtrodden lowerclass that all of the normal levelers walk by on their way to work and throw a coin to. Just another group of people that weren’t keeping up with the times.

1 Like

I think I know which one you want it to be (based on punk rock), but why does it have to be either?

I’d also lean more towards the former (twinks as 1%) than the latter (twinks as downtrodden).

1 Like

Yes. That’s a good description of their gy camping.

I still have no clue how some were unlucky enough to get GY camped so much.

Yeah I feel like that’s way overblown. Across all my twink toons (4), in bgs over 6 months+ (started twinking in BFA), I can count on one hand the amount of times we GY camped the enemy team.

That might be because me and my friends usually decided not to, we certainly could have done it more, but we preferred to back off from GY a bit and let them regroup for another team fight over camping them. So perhaps my experiences haven’t been the norm. Even on my non-twink alts tho, which I level almost entirely in BGs, graveyard camps are quite rare.

I am willing to bet that alot of folks get GY camped once or twice then exaggerate how often it happens.

1 Like

The punk rock discussion was a good one, now we need to know which group is more metal!

Is this the time that I tell you people to pull yourselves up by your bootstraps?

2 Likes
1 Like