Are we all ready?

Arms looking absolutely nuts in Shadowlands but arms players will still complain about how bad their spec is

9 Likes

ya well obviously ignore pain isn’t a heal so warrior isn’t viable AGAIN

lol. warrirer hasn’t been viable sense MaP whne we have 2de wind lol.

WHY play with warrier when u can play with a deahtking or damonhunter lol.

17 Likes

Yeah but does it have mop second wind?

I didn’t think so.

Yeah I think arms needs mop second wind and tank trinkets to finally move up from E tier

It’s always just carried by another spec being op

10 Likes

should visit the rogue forums but bring a life jacket their are rivers of tears and it could be quite dangerous. quick fact rogue is looking super nasty in shadowlands but every post is QQ its kind of sad

1 Like

Yes rogue players also tend to complain. I did meet an assas rogue who thinks his spec is bad, but that’s maybe because he runs adapt every game idk

1 Like

ya when their is 30+ warriers on first p[age next season it is becuse mage and lock an d deathking are op next season

ask magnumzs

3 Likes

Ya he is god, always throttle cringies

2 Likes

I’m just worried about playing a really good but really boring spec offensively again

I mean that’s just been the case with blizz class design. Idk a single ret who enjoyed the wheelchair jihaadi fantasy in legion s1 even when ret was absolutely insane

1 Like

Hence why I’m worried

Just looking at utility alone I already know warrior is going to be really good and possibly OP especially if they don’t nerf that intervene/spell reflect talent

But when your spec is busted it’s hard to complain about how it plays bc people just roll their eyes at you

I mean I think you can say “the class isn’t fun to play” and I would be really surprised if people gave you flack for not enjoying it.

it definitely happens

I’m guilty of it myself. After hours of qing into mage/lock I probably wouldn’t react seriously to a destro complaining about how blizzard ruined their spec

Yeah I can agree with that tbh

again like as in bfa

or again like pre bfa?

The real issue here is ret paladins not having the defensive / self healing they used to have before this HORRID shadowlands expansion. They used to have Blessing of Kings, Trident of Deep Ocean, and Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism. But now, what do they have for absorbs/healing against these wizard overlords? NOTHING, RET IS NOW DEAD BFA WAS THE LAST EXPANSION WHERE RET WAS RESPECTABLE AND PLAYABLE.

10 Likes

May our lord Jawah watch over us all

2 Likes

Jawah > Vanguards, that absolute noob only got duelist BFA s2 unlike god-gladiator-2700-king J(ames)

2 Likes

Yes Jawah was able to push when every ret was just stuck 2.4 because of RmPally! (They totally didn’t quit) truely the savior of us all

He couldnt afford a second boost in s4

1 Like