Are Trust Level farms illegal?

is reserved for special people. people that above us. better than us. us regular people only here to be stepped on.

Bread going to be so mad at you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

i dont care. im used to being passed over for things by now.

I still don’t know what everyone is talking about. Something to do with kittens and likes but exactly what, I have no idea.

I am of the opinion that we should be able to see the trust level 3 people, I earned my way there briefly, but one post I made that upset people in general and that was that I got kicked out…

It was tempting to stay there among the cool kids and not post anything here, but that would have prevented me from saying things in general forum, and at times standing up for issues I believe in.

I think back and think wow, that may have been the better option at the time…as I feel it’s impossible to say things without offending/upsetting someone. At least on the wow forum.

If you lost your trust level due to a suspension, then that is Blizzard who suspended you, and you’ve should’ve not posted anything that violated the forum Code of Conduct. Don’t blame the forums for your behaviour.

1 Like

hugs Applebear

Dogs are cute too.

1 Like

Its ok. As a gnome, I don’t weigh that much if I step on you. :stuck_out_tongue:

wait people trust me?

Where’ve you been? hugs

Been working hard and spending more time with my wife.

Oh hey, good for you…hope you are both doing great! :smiley:

1 Like

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t actually trust farm. I just post threads of different topics as my brain churns them out because I am that ADHD stupid.

hey i am adhd i am not stupid.

3 Likes

Good for you, I’m ADHD and am stupid.

2 Likes

Not to mention that it is easy to lose. I had trust level 3 on a few characters way back when, but always ended up losing it the second I became less active. I have never had it on this character.

1 Like

so we can post

1 Like

So am I and got there.

My likes are usually given to kind posts or clever puns.

1 Like

Huh, all I could find was Texas and a big loaf of bread…I still challenge you, because my loaf of bread is really cool!

5 Likes