Are they really nerfing Prot Warriors

Some guy on our discord said Prot was being nerfed I’ve read no such thing anywhere is he just being a Karen because he hates warriors.

If something is massively overperforming then there’s a chance they get tapped, yeah. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

I mean, it’s possible. Hopefully you didn’t roll prot war because of how strong they currently are.

They are getting a small buff to self healing via bleeds, and a small nerf to ignore pain’s absorb being increased by damage dealt.

Think they may be talking about these changes:

Fueled by Violence now heals for 85% of the damage done by Deep Wounds (was 65%).
Brutal Vitality now causes 15% of the damage you deal to add to your active Ignore Pain (was 30%).

^ Most of all the last one.

From my understanding, this is neither a buff or a nerf and more in-line to how BV is supposed to work. Its supposedly was/is bugged where it caps out super early and just stops working, so if its fixed in this patch…its actually a buff lol

Any time your class/spec is S+ tier on release of an expansion, you gotta anticipate Blizz is going to smack you a bit with the nerf bat.

That said, they’re still good.

Oh for sure, the ignore pain one felt a bit overtuned, but I think thats probably why they nerfed it. Idk I was just providing the information I though the thread was about.

I dont really play on numbers, I just play what I enjoy and I got a few prot warrior alts that are still going to be of use regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

prot getting a bit of nerf. who knows how much it will actually impact us in game without testing though. if it lowers us to A tier i’ll be a bit salty ngl since on shadowlands release warriors were in real bad shape for a while

1 Like