Are these fake groups

or what? looks like you’re just trying to take people’s money with all these listings that don’t accept 400+ people.

They see you and are just like, later gator don’t be a hater.

2 Likes

I feel ya.

Almost like there are 9260624343023 dps specs applying for 2 spots.

2 Likes

It basically depends on the comp I am looking for when I post for a group. When I post I get a gazillion dps applying so it takes time to sort out who I want to take in my group. If someone has more experience in the dungeon I am posting for I will take them over you or perhaps I have already selected my 3 dps and you happened to apply after them.

If someone applies to my groups and they have absolutely no experience in Mythic + dungeons I will absolutely not take them. Here is how you can get into a group quick without waiting for someone to accept you:

Get a key and push it.

You’re 1 dps, and not particularly a popular one, trying to apply for a spot with 500000 other dps. Do the math. If you want consistent m+ invites, make some friends or don’t play a dps.

1 Like

Having a really low raiderio doesn’t help you

2 Likes

i think people carry people through 10s so uh… i already had two 10s for this week, and i was ablte to get an 11 in… i have the same ilvl gear all three specs… idk. I thought keystone master would be achievable.

Or if you must play a DPS, play a rogue.

1 Like

True dat. Rogues are probably more in demand than non-druid healers are these days.

2 Likes

ilvl is meaningless with free powerful gear falling from the sky from 235615156 sources for zero effort, there are hordes of overgeared terrible dps players applying to every single group

2 Likes