Are there Legacy Raiding Guilds? Level 30-60 twinks?

I swear I remember hearing about a community that has twink characters raid previous expansions content.

Sounds super fun. How is the scaling?

2 Likes

I help run the largest lvl 30 community. We raid sundays and are on Thrall horde US. Guilds called Legacy Thirty, feel free to visit us :slight_smile: and the scaling isnt the worst, its been great though

2 Likes

Thats awesome, glad you found this. So level 30 is good for Vanilla TBC & WotLK, any plans to Raid Cata thru Legion?

Nah we sticking with 30. The issue with cata through legion is all the best gear comes from WoD so everything else is irrelevant

Even if you are not doing legacy raids, level 30 twinks are fun as hell, especially Warlock. With the shadowlands regen/speed gems that get better the more SL gems you have, my warlock can have permanent burning rush on, I heal like 2500 hp every 10 seconds and run faster than an epic ground mount.

2 Likes

Bummer, even if Cata thru Legion gear isnt great wouldnt it still be fun to do the raids?

are you on our discord?

I mean maybe. I honestly think Id spend more time doing islands trying to push how far the HoA could go at that level though.