Are there good standalone reskin addons instead of ElvUI etc?

By reskin, I mean something that changes the look of stuff like Spellbook, Character sheet, World Map, Achievements menu, Talents page, Toy Collection page etc. Basically all those little menus that pop up on your screen, I was just hoping to find a good customizable way to change the style to match the theme of what I’m doing with the rest of my addons.

So far ElvUI makes all those menus have a tweaked black look and you can make the background transparent etc but it’s part of a massive complete UI replacement package deal. There’s also Aurora which does something similar but without everything else in ElvUI which is nice, but to be honest I’m not a huge fan of the look. I’ve also seen stuff like SUI that more or less just darkens the default BlizzUI which is another option.

Anyway these mentioned addons don’t seem super customizable sadly but they are all interesting to me and I’m sort of debating between them, but really I’m just hoping there’s some more options that I just haven’t found yet so I can maybe find something that appeals to me more.

Anyone know any other reskin addons? Even if it’s a big package deal like ElvUI I might be interested to hear about it.

The guys that make ElvUI also make TukUI which is a more light-weight version.