Are there any other alliance biker guilds?

I was wondering if Moon Guard or on any other server if there is a formal biker gang, or even a formal biker group? I had a idea for role play and would love to find another guild or group with this theme.

1 Like

The only acceptable outcome for any of these guilds is a Ride to Hell: Retribution roleplay scenario.

2 Likes

Disciples of the Ridge.

1 Like

Not sure if this guy went through with it or not.

I’m not aware of an active guild with this theme but it sounds fun and hope you find some folks to carry it out.

There is an event scheduled for tomorrow but it’s an annual thing not a guild.

Best of luck finding a ride or die group, OP. :+1:

I’d be very interested in such a guild, either Alliance or Horde! There’s lots of potential there, but it’ll take a dedicated GM to see it off the ground and past the early stages. I’ve seen a few biker guilds start and fail quickly because the leader became discouraged with the low interest initially.

Don’t know how legit or serious it was, but I totally saw a guild called Fel’s Angels slow-riding on choppers and treadblades through Stormwind last night.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Sorry, I was wrong. Feya is correct. It is Fel Angels.

Fel Angel’s Biker Club.

1 Like

I’m surprised there isn’t a dark iron dwarf with his beard flowing like a flag in the wind riding through the burning steppes on the back of a Core Hound Custom-Paint Job Chopper Hog. His orange eyes aglow with the fierceness that comes with the freedom of the Ride.

At the head of a mighty Dark Iron Dwarf Chopper Hog Gang.
With all their Dark Iron Beards Blowing in the wind as well…….like battle standards they flow. From far away they would like a small forest fire…….but the closer they ride past you the sooner you come to realize the raging inferno before and know you must step the fel back or risk getting run over; scourged from existence by these fiery Heathens.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I got in contact with the Fels Angels they are a dead guild.

I actually threw this idea out on the server a while back. I even created a guild and named it “Old Town Outlaws” . I sat around and tried to recruit in Stormwind chat to no avail. Spent a few evenings doing it actually.

I even had a few folks say it didn’t fit WoW lore, which I quickly pointed out all the forms of mechanical transportation already in the game. How could it not work?

I’d be up for a guild like this. A lot of possibilities, especially if you went the “legit business cover”, underground criminal activity route. Cliche, but fits. Members, pledges, enforcers, mechanics, merchants and more.

Best of luck! I’d be in if one formed, and there’s room!

3 Likes

They are a separate group from Disciples of the Ridge. I’m not sure… I’m letting time heal some wounds. All I’m saying on the matter.

The Fel Angels? Clearly we need a rival biker gang counterpart called The Lost and The Scourged.

I mean I’d run one named The Grimorium Vellum but I’m not really in the mood for running a guild…

plus I don’t have a bike LOL

I would transfer here for a guild like this

I don’t know of any, but that’s a cool idea.