Are there any guilds out there for people like me?

[A] 392 DH dps on Proudmoore. Came back a couple weeks ago after taking a break from BFA. I am a positive, smart player looking for a guild that will help me get to 400 ilvl so i can contribute to the “core raiding team”.

I’ve been looking for a guild that ACTUALLY raids 2-3 times a week but they all require 400+ ilvl and AotC and high IO. Coming from someone who took a break, it is almost impossible to find a guild that will let me participate because of this. I try every single day to get into heroic pugs and M+s that just end up falling apart or I get declined which is making it extremely challenging to upgrade my gear.

I guess I’m looking for a guild that has a core raiding team that actually raids 2-3 times a week but also does heroic runs throughout the week for people who dont have 400 ilvl yet. I would really love to be part of a core raiding team by the time the 8.2 raid and dungeon comes out.

Please help lol

Hi Mate - our heroic team is based on performance and not item level requirements check us out if you want to earn a spot!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I will message that Bnet tonight. I am on EST and the latest I can stay on for is 11 EST (wake up at 4am for work). I can push it to 11:30 but theres only so many “Are you coming to bed yet?” I can take from the GF lol.

Thank you

Always rough when you return back and can’t get into groups. We’re on Proudmoore, we’re recruiting for the new raid. We will likely have heroic weekend runs on the weekend for those that need to catch up on gear. Main raids will focus on Mythic.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Special Treatment of Hyjal US is looking for new raiders in 8.2

Battle for Dazaralor Progression
Heroic:9/9
Mythic:3/9
Crucible of Storms Progression
Heroic: 2/2

Raid Times:
Monday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Tuesday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Thursday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST - Farm Night

We are looking to add additional raiders, who are driven and focused on pushing their characters inside and outside of raid. If you’re looking for a community to be a part of long-term than this is the home for you. The raid team has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we’re always looking to add competent, dedicated members to our roster.

We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, learn from their mistakes, and enjoy raid progression. At the same time, it’s important to have a good sense of humor, we enjoy joking around and it’s not always politically correct.
Also fine with heroic raiders who just want to help out the main raid team gear up on Thursdays!

That being said, if this sounds like the right raiding atmosphere for you, please contact us!

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage (any)
  • Death Knight (dps/tank off spec)
  • Shaman (enhance/resto off spec)
  • Rogue (any)
  • Monk (WW/MW off spec)
  • DH (dps)
  • Priest (Holy/shadow off spec)

Any one with great raid awareness and willingness to help out the raid group is welcome!

In Game: Isthia-Hyjal
Btag: Rina#1568
Discord: Isthia#1649

Hi Crankee, If going Horde is an option, we’re here to help! :slight_smile:

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main goal for BFA is AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal oriented raiders, those new or returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding or doing Mythic+ in a fun environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

TY for your time!

Hey Crankee!
Exodus on Fizz/Agg can help! We have taken lower lvl raid members into our team and helped them gear up plenty of times! (myself being a key example :wink:) We’re pretty casual, and look at a player’s overall performance more than ilvl or io score, because if you’re decent enough at your class those things are easy enough to raise with a good team!
We raid progression on Tues./Thurs from 8:30pm-11pm, and do m+ all other days. We have plenty of members with alts of every gear type that are willing to try and fill out a m+ group to be able to pass gear. Lmk here or in game (lavalocks-Fizz) if you’re interested!

Hello saw you needed a guild. We are a casual guild and four months old. We are Moon Guard. Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are Moon Guard, if you are interested. We have a good time!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. add me at laskaland#1404 in BNET or laskaland#1301 in discord.

Hello Crankee! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Well, first - sorry to hear about the requirement wall you’ve been facing. Because we all know, more often than not ability is not solely based on “iLvl” (except maybe me… need all the help I can get). Check the following and hope you want to chat further.

Greetings!

Ascendance has been around a long time.
We we are a melting pot. Ascendance was created in during Vanilla WoW. Each expansion we have grown and shrunk and grown again (sort of like WoW subs). But our core values have remained constant: to kill pixels and have fun doing it.

We’re an AoTC guild that enjoys Mythic raiding. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years. We will get AoTC and then move to Mythic. We are never going to be world first, but we tend to float around the top three of the server.

Who should be looking for Ascendance? Well, just about anyone. Specifically, maybe you!

Our goal is to have a tight roster, the last thing we want is to sit someone for a fight. To do that, and this is our toughest requirement, we need raiders to commit and show up!

Striving to be the best two night a week guild around! Ascendance is a place for raiders that want to keep it light (about 4hr/week) but still progress. We are not going to make people jump through hoops for us, but we expect you to be willing to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. If that means reading up on your class guide to even out your rotation, great! If that means making sure you are getting your weekly keys done, great (we also many who enjoy pushing M+ together). Basically, we want someone that knows how to carry their weight and be willing to help others.

Raid Times: We raid Tuesday and Thursday: 7:45pm-10pm PST/10:45pm-1am EST

Recruitment: Currently, we’re recruiting anyone who share our mindset and goals, even if it isn’t listed below please feel free to apply anyway. The following are preferences, it means just that, although we will gladly consider anyone that can fill these roles, we won’t turn down exceptional and enthusiastic players.

Specifically, we need:

• Tank (Brewmaster preferred)

• DPS (Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Warlock preferred)

Still reading? If you’re interested please reach out to one of our officers:

Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)
Arrmora#1455 (Raid Leader)
Viper#1562 (GM)

Cheers and hope to hear from you soon!