Are there any forsaken focused guilds?

Far as I know they’re the most populated horde race yet I don’t think I’ve seen any forsaken focused guilds

The Sleeping City and Hand of Lordaeron are two that I know of so far. I think there may be another? Not sure.

There is also the Alliance of Lordaeron that is battling against Hand of Lordaeron. The two guilds are building an ongoing campaign if that helps.

Hand Of Lordaeron- seems to have some great forsaken roleplayers amongst their ranks but they are not Forsaken Only. Im basing this on some of the trp3 profiles ive come across.

The Sleeping City- is forsaken only however not trying to cause any problems or issues here but i was a member for a few weeks guild felt very zerg invite everyone as long as forsaken, not very focused, and not real sure about their lore. They did however do a WPVP raid this past sunday but interestingly enough i saw mostly troll characters there. Last update i heard was they were over 100 members.

Rigor Mortis- Know nothing about but saw a recruiting in chat saying forsaken only.

Personally im looking for a Heavy RP/PvP Forsaken based guild, if i find it ill post an update. I do have about 8 other people so far looking for the same thing and we have discussed possibly starting one.

2 Likes