Are holy priests the happiest?

It seems to me like we are. We get to run around, flap angel wings and go gold and do neat things.

Whenever I see the other healers they always look so bummed out. I just hear them thinking "wow look at this holy priest running around doing angel things and I’m here, putting down a totem or im a freaking sad looking tree or trying to karate chop a monster.

Probably the best bunch in the game we are. All glitters and healing everything as we go.

Think blizzard did a great job with us

10 Likes

Gag vwah gag yyqzz ez hoz shAth’yar plahf

join us in the VOID!!!

:carrot:

8 Likes

I think it’s more that a significantly smaller percentage of the vocal holy playerbase do difficult content.

If you’re never pushed to the point where your spec is found lacking, you’re less likely to be disappointed.

4 Likes

I like blowing Bubbles, and lighting mobs like candles.
Having shadow and light spells are neat too. But that’s from a casual persp.

Raiding is good, but Dungeons are a drag, but that might be a mix between my inexperience and nature of Heroic/M0 pugs, they’re atrocious.

“I got you fam, here’s some bubbles”
/stands-in-shyaat-losing-bubble-instantly
-_-

1 Like

Where are ppl pushing to?

Its like when your riding the escalator up and u see the ppl on the stairs running. Like where u going?

1 Like

We’re the fluffiest.

2 Likes

There’s a deep erotic pleasure in the envious glares of other classes as you levitate by.

2 Likes

I am not, I honestly find that they are the most boring and bland healer. It just seems like all the other options have more more flavor or are more colorful, Holy feels grey imo. It feels like all we do is spam our heals to use our cool abilities, meh I say!

Shamans have lust, totems and interrupt.
Paladins have varying builds to dps or multi target healing.
Monks similar to paladin with Soothing mist mechanic and those cool Monk things.
Druids have HoTs and plenty of utility.

3 Likes

It depends - holy priest since Legion has been the bland “master of none” healer, which has translated to being an accessible, but not very competent healer.

It’s probably in the best spot that it’s been in since Legion, but it still doesn’t bring anything all that important to the table.

So it’s a spec that’s appreciated for being allegedly new player-friendly (though at this point I think that’s more because of comparisons to disc as opposed to other healers) but you can still see the gaping flaws Blizz refuses to address - if you’re looking for performance/desirability.

1 Like

I have been pretty miserable so far.

• Casting Divine Hymn and someone bumped me with a chain in Painsmith. This is pretty sad.
  • Divine Hymm is hard to use sometimes when there are mechanics everywhere.
  • Have to maintain 5 stacks of FC at all times, It gets tiring.
  • Non-engaging rotations. Just press everything on cds basically.
  • Slowest class in the game. I’m not NF.
  • Weakest defensive in the game.
  • Kyrian is trash with Holy really.

Tho If I was NF maybe I would have better experience.
I can’t wait to switch to disc when I’m renown 57.

1 Like

I had a serenity for 52k and a tuft of the phoenix for 72k. Had a heal hit for 37k. Thats pretty good! Its fun!

After one dungeon holy and “Heal” spam with FC and little else? No thanks.

New records for serenity was 62000 and Heal for 48000. I took out tuft. It was scaring people. Even though I had it macroed into guardian spirit and after 6 seconds they would heal to full hp. But it scared ppl and they would use cooldowns, so kind of a waste.

I bought the pvp trinket that gives u 190 intellect and that ones okay I guess.

Still think we are the happiest!

1 Like