Are any of the XP off brackets still active?

I have 19’s and 29’s that have been decked out since like 2006, and literally cant find a que, sat in one for 6 hours the other day. Does anyone know if any of the brackets are active?

Short answer: No.
20-29 brackets good for f2p and vet accounts. xpoff is a good site to checkout for info. There’s a few groups pulling together for war games.

I feel like people are still abusing a macro/script or something to turn off xp and accept bg at the same time, otherwise you would EVENTUALLY get a que, and in 59 bracket you see twink premades in xp on bg’s all the time, like those guys didn’t farm the rare upgrade system for months and get epics to play 2-3 games then level lol.

When do you see these twink premades? I see maybe 1 or 2 twinks throughout the brackets. Now instead of just a macro to bug the xp off queue, they need to use the macro and block blizzard IP while zoning in. More trouble than most are willing to put up with. What you get now is throwaway twinks.

Play a busted spec - get a few dungeon items every couple of levels - proceed to tear up bgs. The brackets in the 10-19 and 20-29 are active, but those are trashtier due to lack of toolkit and the number of FOTM rolling scumlords.

Either way it’s pretty unfortunate, I know people hate on twinking a lot but that sht used to be so fun, the bleeding hollow premades where everyones wearing an ogre suit XD and the guild rivalries. idk why xp off is even a thing anymore, it’s literally a dead mechanic. Guess I’ll just have to remake my twinks when classic drops.

Its especially unfortunate since endgame content in BFA is so lackluster. Twinking was used to fill the void of 120 time gated trash. Which is why so many twinks left after the separation - nothing for them in game anymore.

All I really do anymore is farm mogs, which never drop. I ran Ulduar like 50 times for the f****** chest token, but since they merged the 10 and 25 loot tables together it never drops.

1 Like

Even if the content/lore was actually decent, it’s hard to take a game seriously when trash players can just win with their credit cards lol, like I could drop $$$ right now and get rank1 arena or aotc/cutting edge with gray parses, games been doomed since they decided micro transactions were a good idea. Was there even a reason for the loot table merge? I know that screwed a whole bunch of drops people farm :[

Reason. A concept they stopped addressing. The new design philosophy of Actiblizz is to blindly accept whatever changes they implement regardless of negative impact.

1 Like

Sounds about right lol.

No you couldn’t.

And all the twink supporters wonder why twinks are hated so much.

1 Like

It appears that whatever they did to “fix” the macro exploit was apparently not carried over into the next patch, and so it can be abused again.

Anybody remember how every patch in the first half of Legion the boats and zeppelins were broken and didn’t run for at least a week after each patch? I rolled a mage on the ptr and leveled up a mage on live to help people get to places that apparently blizzard didn’t care about.

That kind of amazing QA they do for their customers.

Was twinking a response to lackluster endgame during every expansion, since its existed in every expansion, or just BfA?

Normally it had a small following. More people tried it this expansion just due how shoddy BFA is.

There was a HUGE increase in twinking this expansion. I don’t think its just from being able to queue exp-off for 2 patches. Something cause the massive influx of twinks.

Before the separation, I was saying “I’ve literally never seen this many twinks before” to my friends.

I usually play about 2 patches into the endgame on my warlock, but this expansion I only did about 10-20 bgs on my 120 lock and called it quits.

bring back twinks

It was fun coming across a few twinks in nearly all the brackets. Having to communicate with your team on who to nuke/cc. Now that they are mostly all herded into the 20-29 bracket its just meh. Stay clear of BGs under level 30. Unless you are a masochist, then never let your passion die.

Talking to a few people in bgs, they have taken to unsubbing and playing their level 20s in regular brackets.