Ardenweald Spoilers. The Ending

While I was questing in Ardenweald and near to the end. I thought Yersa was going to die like poor ursoc. But the Winter Queen ended up saving Yersa’s life by using what powers she had and Yersa returns! Honestly that was actually better and it meant something to everyone who wanted to save every Night Elf Soul and Ancient alive.

I hope we save more well known nature type ancients and characters in Ardenweald. What the Drust is doing is wrong.

2 Likes

One, that’s a huge spoiler in your title. Try “Ardenweald spoilers”.

Two, Ysera.

3 Likes

Putting “Ardenweald Spoilers” in the title AFTER the spoiler isn’t exactly going to prevent people from being spoiled.

No, no. Just “Ardenweald Spoilers”. No Ysera involved.

3 Likes

I ended up fixing it. I guess I didn’t know. Well anyways. I’m just happy that Yersa came back and is now part of Ardenweald.

the place you are in pretty muhc implies they use it like a slingshot to send the souls back etc when they have served their purpose in ardenweald/shadowlands.

Doesnt that sort of imply that the Tauren and night elves and others are basically reincarnated?

Also I like the addition of warbrave oro in bastion coz it implies not all races go to a specific zone (Ardenweald for night elves) etc

Wild Gods are sent back to their home world (if they still have one). As far as I know, mortal souls stay in Ardenweald, tending the groves and resting Wild Gods.

There are Night Elves in Bastion as well. And Vashj was given her original Night Elven body in Maldraxxus, she just built her a new Naga one because she liked it better.

So far, Trolls seem to be the only ones with a dedicated afterlife.

7 Likes

That entire sequence with the slow walking and the background music tugged on the heart strings a bit. Fantastic end to that story.

5 Likes

And everyone following you. Just walking the parth. So beautiful.

Shame the cinematic bugged on me, the lead up to it was perfect

2 Likes

Yeah, I like the variety of where races can go.

Pretty sure we’ve seen Trolls in Bastion as well? I thought The Other Side was just for Bwomsandi faithful.

2 Likes

Supposedly only one soul ever slipped through Bwonsamdi’s fingers in the past, and that seems to have been Zul’jin who is in Revendreth. Or it was Vol’jin, and all troll souls go to the Other Side first, and if they cannot behave, are sent to the Arbiter to get chucked somewhere else.

I don’t recall seeing any Trolls in Bastion though.

Of souls he should actually be getting. Without delving into Bwomsandi being a liar. I haven’t see the source he gets all Trolls.

i will double check this afternoon.

2 Likes

I saw some in Bastion. It’s pretty weird, but if you consider that all and every soul is a subject to the Arbiter, then I guess it makes some sense???

The cinematic with the Winter Queen bringing Ysera back bought a tear to my eye, not going to lie. Plus Lady Moonberry was super adorable as always :gift_heart:

Bwon trying to collect up (and keep) every troll soul only began when the Arbiter was KO’d, and it is an extreme stress on his powers to keep so many people in his realm and hidden. Before that I guess most souls were sent on to the arbiter, passing through the Other Side, with the bossman taking a tithe of souls to eat.

Forgot to double check before.

https://i.imgur.com/pvrtGqw.jpg

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s a good find.

So I’m wondering if this means Troll Souls go to the Other Side, and then elsewhere, or if Bwonsamdi still has to bring them to the Arbiter before taking them to the Other Side, and only if they’re not fit for one of the four Covenants do they go there…

I think it’s a mistake on Blizzard’s part. They probably just made an ‘npc randomizer’ and some of them turned out to be trolls

3 Likes

Well as I said, I’m pretty sure he only saves his worshippers. Not literally all Trolls. And I haven’t seen evidence to the contrary.

2 Likes

You meet other trolls in different realms aswell