Ardenweald - Rezzing on Anima Conductor 3 Islands when Corpse is on Mainland

I did the Animal Conductor Rank 3 Quest that took me to The Forgotten Retreat island to the far west of Ardenweald. After completing that quest I then went near The Elder Strand (which is coincidentally in the western part of the mainland) to do the world quest there, where I died. My spirit ended up at the Forgotten Retreat…there is no way for me to walk my spirit back to my corpse on the mainland.

I rezzed at the stone with Resurrection Sickness with no issues…but this should probably be addressed.

6 Likes

Can confirm. I was doing the “Who Devours the Devourers” quest and died. It put me to the Forgotten Retreat graveyard. I had no way to get back to my corpse without taking a res sickness

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Died while doing a world quest in Tirna Sicthe and the graveyard was on an isolated island (The Faraway Pools). Had to take rez sickness. I tried using the character stuck service and it always errors out with “Something wen’t wrong on our side!”

Same thing happened for me today. I died in the maze and resurrected at the wrong graveyard.

I just ran into this bug a few minutes ago. I died while doing the “Who devours the devourers?” world quest on the mainland, and it put me in the graveyard on the island off the northwest coast of Ardenweald, leaving me with no choice but to take summoning sickness.