⚔ [Arcanite Reaper] Official Discord Server [NEW!]

Seems a good server :+1:

Great up and coming server!

Bump! Get in this discord!!

There are literally dozens of us!

Free realm transfers from 8 different realms tomorrow!

Might transfer here, looks a good place :+1:

I’ll be transferring here tomorrow. See you all soon!

Transferring to Arcanite ASAP, Whitemane too toxic

Discord :+1: Community :+1:

Server’s decent, will be transferring here.

Found a great guild to group up with that will be transferring here. Rise up Reapers!

Reapers rise up! This server is going to do great.

I personally love the discord, very nice and chill. Org chat is the same way.

I went to join, saw nothing explaining how to set faction, really confused here. tried messaging the bot I saw with “blue” and “alliance”, looked for the above mentioned “role section” and I see nothing. I see 42 other people with no roles so I am guessing I am not the only one with the issue lol.

update: got it figured out, turns out desktop app for some reason was not showing the reactions but was able to see them on mobile.

Glad it worked out. See you in Classic, friend!

My friend’s xfer there but im too scared too move. I think this server is the first to die. I did a /who 60 mage on my server Faibanks and got 50+, I got 12 result on AR lol …

the /who command is very buggy, it shows repeats of the same names for me. lol

Hi I got banned from the server and I only used the discord server for selling items to alliance and horde through the blackwater auction house, I got no reason to why I was banned just checked to see if I had the discord server in my server lists and didn’t see the icon so I thought if I used the link again and it says I was banned. I’d like to be unbanned because there is nothing I did wrong. I got a few bis epics that I wanna sell that us Alliance cant use but horde can.