Arcane Mage LFG Season 4 Raiding N/H

LFG: Raiding Guild for Season 4. I play an arcane mage, and have for the past three expansions. I play casually and enjoy raiding and my goal for Season 4 is the Fated mount. I have two arcane mages (one each for [A] and [H]) and I am willing to transfer to any server.

I can commit to 1-2 days a week for raiding in season 4. I am available on weekends any time and mornings (Eastern time) during weekdays (M-F).

1 Like

We raid Saturdays at 8am est till 11am once a week and do m+ the rest of the week. Same time as raid. Hit me up if interested.

Bnet Ruqua#1111

< With the Sun > is a new guild looking for members/officers who have hectic schedules and the best time that works for raiding is weekend mornings. Looking at start times around 6:00-8:00 AM EST on Saturday and Sunday mornings for 3 hours. With cross realm and cross faction, we will be working through the Community as well to form groups. As of now the focus will be Heroic raiding, but mythic could be a real possibility if people are interested. If the group ever dips into mythic, it will be in a VERY relaxed manner.

Folks interested in M+ also welcome to join! Weeknight M+ running and weekend after raids. For those that run M+ weekday mornings can find a home here with like time framed people!

If you are interested in talking more or giving it a go, add me and let’s chat!

Btag: Dangle#11463
Discord: Nicolant#8023

You’ll be done before your wife/husband gets their first cup of coffee or the kids get up!

Grab some caffeine and come kill some bosses!!

Hey Ptibia,

My guild, The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage is looking for a mage (any spec)! We raid weekends Sat & Sun from 8-11pm est! We also do mythic mondays and a few other activities thoughout the week! We’d love to have you if you’d transfer!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’re interested in learning more:

If you are interested, plz don’t hesitate to msg me via discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you, I hope you have an amazing rest of your night!

:heart: / Jem

[H][US][Dalaran] Recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight! - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Ptibia!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: We were 3/11 M last season with 2 weeks of pulls – had a few dip from burn out :’(

Our History: We are reforming on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things themed guild!

What we offer:

• Mythic +

• Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

• Guild repairs

• Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group (Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: F DK, R DPS, and a Warrior

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Off Healer

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi! We are looking to add more players to our team that raids on fri and sat. Here is the link to our forum page if you would like to learn more about us. My discord is Byndi#5161