Arcane Mage LF Guild

I love mythic+ and am LF a guild that will run mythic+ daily.
1200 IO Arcane Mage main. 213 ilvl. 5/10H
Also have Duelist Disc priest (2100 2s and 3s for SL), 223 ilvl.
PM

This is the disc priest

So if you need a home for your mage around your same progression level I am more than down to add you to our roster. Our guild is 5/10H atm, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7-10 EST. We also would love to have more people do mythic+ with. Feel free to add me for more info.

Bnet: FourTony#1849

Hey my guild is currently 9/10H and have multiple people over 1000 Io who would love someone else to run M+ with shoot me a friend request Disc: supimsteve#4023 Bnet: Supimsteve#1563

Hello Tempore

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

• Tank(Non Dh)
  • Healers(Any)
  • Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Deff would love another DPS! We run farm Heroic on wednesday. Monday we start with 4/10 normal (sire denath skip) for weapons for people and then push progression on heroic. Were currently sitting at 8/10 H and yesterday we went 7/10H with a few pulls on sludge and will kill him easy come monday!

Would love for you to come join us!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

Let us know if you are interested! :smiley: