Arathi Basin BG not showing flag status at node

Since patch 8.3 arathi basin battleground no longer shows flag status of nodes captured by either faction or flag status for nodes still on timer

3 Likes

yes. how do you manage to mess that up?!

i have all the latest updates, just did this BG on a alt, others in chat mentioned not seeing flag node info, so it’s not a account issue

it’s not me, it’s you blizz

I’m not sure what flag status at nodes means but since the last patch the base-possession indicators under the score have disappeared for me.

This is happening for me, as well. Bases held by factions are no longer showing below the faction scores in the header on any characters. Just submitted a bug report in-game. It makes it hard to quickly determine the status of the game!

Yeah, no longer see which faction is holding which bases (the icons that should be under resource meters). Have to open map to see who has what.

Wanted to bump this as it is still occurring. Only seems to be happening in AB, as well. The other BGs seem fine.

Bump. Still an issue.

Yep, 5 months later still not fixed lol. I also noticed since I last posted that the Deepwind Gorge map and the status under the score are not synced up, meaning you think you have captured a base that you haven’t if you don’t know which one is accurate.

This is still happening, lol.
Didn’t even think about it until I realized I was opening the map to see what bases were available.

I’m with this issue, need help :sleepy: