AQ Turn-ins Will Complete on October 6

Yeah, I’m curious which ones. Big oof indeed.

As of this moment there is only one realm that hasent completed the War effort its the realm sul’thraze

There is a couple in EU too. They are all super low pop.

We don’t look forward to all the fly hacking and teleport botting in Silithus.

Please fix this server side!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fix-flyteleport-hacking-now

2 Likes

#FixFlyTeleportHacks

3 Likes

everyone makes fun of Skeram but we had our gates opened day 1… go figure

1 Like

well many horde players were actually forced to have multiple accounts to do this(at least one alliance and one horde). mats aren’t hard to farm on a server with no alliance competition. bug farming becomes mob tagging so literally the biggest guilds will most likely have no issue. They can literally get on their other account and kill any competition.

There was a bug in the CN server. Some players got the black beetle mount after conversion within 90 days. Currently this news has been spread. Thousands of players have transferred to the CN server-Arathi Basin which server‘s gong has not been struck. CN server-Arathi Basin have prepared the gates opening in 10.6 Evening. If the bug would not been fixed, CN server-Arathi Basin will born over 2000+ black beetle mounts. This breaking news would harm the activity of normal players, and will adversely affect Blizzard Entertainment’s corporate image.
The players of Lights Hope (CN) id:“无聊的小飒飒 ”, transferred the server with the scepter obtained the black beetle less than 90 days. This player knows that this is a violation of blue stickers but encourages all server players to follow suit. immediately posted a post on the World of Warcraft forum in China, which caused an uproar. In the past few days, more than 2000 players have moved to the CN server-Arathi Basin to try to exploit the vulnerability to obtain beetles.
I’ve been playing both CN and US wow for a long time, since its a critical issue and very time sensitive, so i decided to post here for a quicker solution. WoW CN was operated by NetEase which doesn’t have any authorizations to change server code, even if i post it on CN forum, the problem would eventually be raised to blizzard headquarter for proper fix. If someone could look into this problem from here and fix it asap would be really appreciated.
If this problem is not resolved, it will be a big scandal for Blizzard, affecting the company’s image and stock price.

2 Likes

wonder if the decision comes from the problem on CN servers and it could be replicated here. this way they could curb anymore transfer shenanigans while keeping the last shred of integrity the event has left.

on the other side of the coin, them leaving it how it was might have brought life to servers that could desperately use it.
oh well, GG is GG

Wait there are realms that haven’t open the gate? Seriously?

Blizzard should had closed sul’thraze months ago but those "i dont wanna see other linguages on my trade chat" insisted on create a brazillian server and as most of our comunity warned, we didnt had ppl to fill a entire server, now sul is completally abandoned. XD

Not sure if this is supposed to happen by end of day… But Sul’Thraze still is bugged? Thick Leather is still bugged and war effort still idling

3 Likes

Sul’thraze still bugged :S Only thick leather missing…

2 Likes

The war effort is still bugged, can we please get a blue response on this. Time/date or if it’s actually just a bug. Please help :sob:

2 Likes

Wow you really decided to screw over the people who risked moving with the 90 day rule you put in place.

I really don’t get why in the world you’ve taking this obtuse stance with the scepter quest chain.

First you screw players who moved before the announcement by not grandfathering them in.
Second you allow TOS breaking cooperation and griefing preventing legitimate completion of it on some servers.
Third you allowed the event to be a complete joke by not implementing layering for the zone only OR changing the requirements to slow down the sweat lords.
Fourth you’re forcing the completion a full 3 months earlier than it did in Vanilla.

This has consistently and is continuing to be a travesty at the best and a total joke at the worst.

2 Likes

The war effort is still bugged, someone can help sul’thraze. Only thick leather missing…

2 Likes

Blizzard, please answer me… :sob:

2 Likes

AQ TURN-INS WILL COMPLETE ON OCTOBER 6… 2021 ???
Cmon blizz /cry

2 Likes

AQ TURN-INS WILL COMPLETE ON OCTOBER 6… 2021 ???

That is osok!!!

BROTHERS, IT WORKED! Release the bugs!

1 Like