AQ loot is repeating itself

Does it seem like the same loot is dropping every week in AQ40 to anyone else? We’ve had like the same drops the last 3 weeks in a row… =(

1 Like

I agree and I think its Blizzard trying to slow down the progress of < ascension > by doing so.

Right click report!

2 Likes

Just an illusion

The bosses drop the same tokens no matter what, so no variance there, and then the other items left in their loot table are few, with certain items having much lower drop rates than other pieces, so overall its gonna look like the same loot is dropping all the time

1 Like

Yes, besides the tokens we had the boots and shoulders drop from skeram every single week so far.

this happened to my retail guild back in mop. we changed our raid schedule by half an hour and started seeing different drops.

i’m sure the time of day doesn’t matter, but it worked for us.

Yes.

Some items have a higher percentage so it will obviously drop more often than lower percentage items.

It doesn’t change because of how many times you run it.

The other items have around a 19-23% chance. We have gotten almost the same ones every week. Just bad luck I guess.

RNG. My guild hasn’t had 1 dagger yet off C’thun for us but I have seen a horde rogue with it on my server

Dont use atlas loot drop %

Its been so inaccurate on pretty much everything

It has things like choker of the firelord having like a 20% drop rate, and thats just straight up a lie

Yes, we see the same stuff over and over in all the raids. RNG sucks. We had success when changing the loot master although this technically should do nothing. We haven’t tried that for AQ yet.

it is true that AQ40 has more of the same loot with the tokens etc though.

Had the healing chest from Satura drop 3 times in a row.

Not that I’m complaining mind you: our healers were ecstatic, and better healing means easier progression.

Weve seen probably 20 Angelistas grasps from BWL, 0 chrome boots, 0 shields, 1 CTS. Sometimes Rng just kicks you in the :peanuts:. :man_shrugging:

I feel you man, I’ve ran BWL over and over and never have gotten Malf’s chest to drop. In AQ40 now using the mixoligest tunic lol. Maybe tom will be my lucky day.

Crappy rng, the chest dropped 4or5 times in the first 2 months and numerous times since for us. DFT took 20 weeks to drop.

I am assuming that is because they are basing their drop rates off of wowhead or a similar source. Since wowhead’s rates are only based off their collected data, I would assume they would inherently be inaccurate. Same for the loot lists on mobs/chests. The data is only as good as what is collected. I don’t think Blizzard ever released official info, did they?

No, it’s a huge problem and it’s not just wow classic. I’ve been flipping a coin and I just got heads ten times in a row. Something is seriously wrong with the Law of Averages. There must be some criminal organization messing with it. Why aren’t the Science Police enforcing their laws? It’s just the Law of Averages today but what happens if it’s the Law of Gravity next? Scary times people, be prepared for the worse.

lul, lay of the Devils Lettuce mate.

Meanwhile AR is still quite a ways out from even opening the gates.

ever heard of RNG?

Just Cthun, he keeps dropping GoA which are nice, but none of the weapons yet.