[A][PVE] 3 Players Warrior Tank, Mage, Spriest

Husband/wife/daughter looking for a new home. We are alliance players on a PVE realm, currently westfall but willing to transfer.

Warrior is a high parsing fury/prot that is near bis. Comes complete with a 8/8 T1 threat mitigation set, deep mitigation set, fire capped FR set, and a fury dps set! I have been playing since 2006 and have served in the role of either heal lead or main tank in every tier of progression as well as GM in many cases. I am looking for a priority 1 main tank position in a guild. I am willing to raid lead as needed or let someone else do so while providing input from a tanking perspective. I am also more than willing to help out with guild management/leadership and am pretty good with managing discord as well. I have 75 arcane crystals/arcanite bars in the bank as well as being well stocked on gold thanks to my 60 druid farming toon. We also have a large stockpile of herbs and enchanting mats so we always come prepared.

Mage has been split time between it and her pally. Well geared and looking to stick to the mage. She parses in the 90’s on the pally and will on the mage once some mage gear actually drops lol.

Spriest is our oldest daughter. She’s considered herself a gamer forever and is actually very very good. She is a fresh 60 with most of her pre-bis and is parsing in the mid to high 60’s.

We are online a lot and will be more than raid logging phantoms. We are in the midwest and prefer the t/th raid times at either 8pm est or 5pm pst. We have some flexibility around this though.

I really hate selling myself. We are actually humble and a pleasant to be around and looking for the same. We dislike overbearing personalities and promise to not bring that toxic crap to your guild. Guilds that are more boomer and zoomer would also be great!

Reply here, Vontu#5155 on discord, or vontu/maygor/iceomatic in game on westfall.

We have MC n Ony on Farm! Gettin ready for BWL! We’ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. We’re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day. Thank you

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here or bnet vinny#1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or s1berain#1576 or in game - Vinny Pagle Server

Hello! I love that a family games together and wants to stay together! Many of us are long time friends and have played together for years on various platforms. We love progression but don’t want the stress of hard core raiding. We are short a few spots for BWL starting and would love to have you guys along!. Please message me here, battlenet or on Pagle and lets have a conversation! :slight_smile:

are you looking for a main tank?

We have two main tanks, but one is ok going back dps. Would like to discuss with you in discord when they are home and see if things match up well :slight_smile:

Our guild lead is home today. Just ask for Charisma
discord.gg/agescz

let me know if the discord doesn’t work, I can’t post links yet.

Hi there! We’d love to have a family join us. :slight_smile:
Please read our announcement and contact me if interested.
GL in your search!

[A] 8/8 BWL Full Clear on Release Night, Whitemaine Server

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs all roles, especially mele. Dedicated, skilled raiders of all roles will be considered. New raid nights are TBD.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. We fully cleared BWL 8/8 on release night and our MC runs have been as fast as 44 minutes. We use a wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net.

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!