Apparently Sylvanas is preggo

You are correct with this one. Great movie. The remake was good too. Especially because those zombies ran.

1 Like

Naw that’s just stomach bloat. Somebody failed to tell her doing laps in the pool doesn’t work so well once you’re dead.

Blasphemy, how dare you insult Elune:rage:

Undead can’t get pregnant, so either it’s a lot of maggots or bloating.

were there a will there a way. Beside never make a god mad. no telling what can happen.

Good for her. When’s the baby shower? I have a block of c4, er, um, a lovely mobile for her.

It has to be Nathanos. Man, that’s going to be one evil baby. Perhaps the second coming of Damien from that Omen movie.

1 Like

Something with tentacles, I’m sure.

2 Likes

At least you’re honest.

Unpopular opinion. There are no female Draenei. They are secretly all Futa’s. I’m fully convinced in this fact.

2 Likes

Just think… your operating field increased

Elune always has a plan. She most definitely put a magical curse that when the baby is born Sylvanas dies in cruel agony while the baby is lifted into the Stars to stay with his mother/father forever.

2 Likes

But we love to try :wink:

2 Likes

gross

knew i shouldn’t of taken all that blood elf wine…
no wonder i had a arrow placed on my wall.

1 Like

In interest of discouraging stereotypes I fear I must deny this notion up and down.

…In addition I’d ask that you pay no attention to the bulge in my armor. That’s just a design flaw, or something.

2 Likes

darnit woman we are not moonguard!

1 Like

Design flaw, I say!

Whut? Ummm… I doubt it. That’s as bad as the proverbial “pregnant death knight” on an RP server.

But I love Moongaurd! It is so dark and full of druids and trees and a giant lake!

They were a pregnant woman. They died. They raised as a DK. They still pregnant with a ded baby.

1 Like