Apotheosis is recruiting for Dazar'alor

Raiding since Vanilla, Apotheosis is still one of the top 25 Alliance guilds on Windrunner. Our team ranked #9 on the realm through Uldir with AOTC, and had a bit of fun in mythic too. We maintain a mature & positive environment and are run democratically. Members have access to the guild bank and Discord. Active raiders also have additional access to the guild bank and guild repairs.

Our top needed classes and specs for this expansion are are advertised on the guild’s website, currently: MAIN SPEC DPS / ilvl 380+ / gemmed / enchanted. We are full on main spec healers and tanks. Raid times are TUE/THU/SUN 7-10pm Pacific (server). All raiders should have a viable offspec, and current versions of Discord (with push-to-talk), Deadly Boss Mods, and GTFO.

Please join us on Discord at 6VM8rQp if you have questions or want to talk to us about coming to raid. You can also see Iflana or Myrla in game.

1 Like

Just wanted to update the Discord link - 6VM8rQp. Still looking for main spec DPS. Preferred classes updated on our website, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t open to exceptional players of classes not listed.

Hey, I’ve been looking to join an active guild. Are you still recruiting? Also what is your website? I can check out your discord later tonight.

Hey Sathralan. We are still looking for raid ready DPS. Information in the above post is current apart from iLvl, as we’re not running normal anymore. I just popped into update it. Our standard night would be heroic, and flipping to mythic based on numbers & guild interest. Best thing to do is pop into Discord, or PM Myrla or Iflana in game to chat more!