[A](Pagle) Rogue since BC/WOTLK lf semi-casual core raid team to call home in TBC ; Willing to transfer

A little background about my raiding history can start off with the fact that I began actually playing at the end of The Burning Crusade. While the Sunwell Plateau had come out I was just barely pugging Karazhan runs with a few guildies and I absolutely loved it! It wasn’t until Wrath that I joined another guild that was focused on progression and we got some top realm kills in Ulduar through ICC. Cataclysm made me quit for a while but a friend got me back in during Mists of Pandaria where I went on the raid some more eventually killing mythic Garrosh.

Additionally I have some decent experience raid healing on my resto Shaman alt since MoP. I’ve even got it equipped with the Kor’kron Dark Shaman transmog set! I’ve had other alts but only ever raided with my Rogue or Shaman.

Since then I’ve been playing retail on and off but I always think back to when I started in BC and the first time I saw a rogue with the Warglaives of Azzinoth. I missed my chance to experience all TBC had to offer when it was current and I think classic will be a great way to play through the content I missed out on.

I am looking for a semi-casual guild willing to take a chance on a stranger who also wants to play Rogue in TBC! I really do want to be a part of a main raid team with a real chance to roll on the Warglaives, I’d prefer not to be on any off night teams. I like helping others and bringing alts to off raids but I’d really like my rogue as part of a main group. My schedule to raid is very flexible and any timeframe pretty much works for me. As mentioned in the title, I am willing to transfer for the right home.

If you think a rogue could make a fine addition to your raid team, or even if you don’t and would like to be proven wrong, please consider adding me to your core group. Leave a reply here or message me in game or on bnet.

Jash2o2#1290
[A] Pagle - Nubpwn

Bump up and away.

Bump for the day

Still looking!

Here is another bump!