[A][Pagle] Fresh Start Guild {Leaf Village}

Leaf Village Is a Casual Fresh Start Leveling/Dungeoning Guild looking for active players (New and Old). We currently have over 300+active members. We also have plans for Raiding, TBC and more! Officers Still Needed! Give yourself a fresh start.

Please contact myself or anyone in the guild for further information or an invite. Can’t wait to meet you!!

History: The wife and I started this guild back on 11/23/21 because our casual guild quit for shadowlands. We also had toons in a progression naxx Raiding guild but have since pulled out and focused on Leading the Leaf Village. We created this guild as a safe place for old players returning and new players just starting. We wanted to focus on taking care of each of my guild members first and foremost. All of our members are active, helpful, and attentive to everyone’s needs and concerns. We are looking forward to TBC and can’t wait to add new additions to our core team!! We thank you for your support!!

3 Likes

300 active players seems like an overly large number. What’s the environment like? I’m looking to reroll Alliance with some chill folks. I have a sound sensitivity so I’m looking for relaxed/calm people to play with. Not a fan of people making fun of each other, toxic bro culture etc.

are there any guild rules? My dad and I are looking to server transfer and start raiding. We’ve mostly been doing pvp. he just made rank 14 on our server.

Its a great guild even if it was started way back in November of 2021 lol

300 members AKA no one knows anyone

no rules other than just be respectful to others in the guild all players new and old are welcome

I’m very Interested in joining. Ill message you soon.

naw we (the wife and I) know everyone…because we are the only ones who can invite… its a pretty close knit large guild…