AOTC\Mythic Raider LF Tanking spot for future tiers

Hello, I am looking for a tanking spot for future tiers or whenever I’m caught up in this tier. At the start of Dragonflight I was set to tank for a Mythic team and they decided to raid 5 days a week so I couldn’t commit to that. I fell into a healing spot for Season 1 and got AOTC healing. In season 2 I couldn’t find a tanking spot so I’m currently an Elemental Shaman DPS at 8/9H. I miss tanking in Raid so I’m looking for an opportunity to tank somewhere.

Progression
VOTI 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M
Aberrus 9/9N 8/9H
KSM Season 1 & 2

Currently, my most geared tank is Blood DK at 425 Ilvl. I can catch up with other tanks if given the time.

What I’m Looking For

I’m looking for a close-knit guild with no drama that clears AOTC each tier and might dabble in mythic if there is time left. Mythic is not a requirement but is a bonus. I prefer a guild that runs Loot Council and has zero loot drama.

I’m okay with dpsing for the rest of this tier for a guild if there are plans to move me to tank in the next tier.

Times and Days
I am looking for a 2 to 3-day raid week at a max of 9 hours a week.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday- 9 pm CST to 12 am CST.
A start time of 9 pm CST is a requirement as I cannot consistently log in before then.

Logs

Upon Request

Season 1- These logs were much better ranked when I quit raiding. My guild got AOTC and then promptly never logged in again. While I was current there were ranked 75%.

Season 2- I’ve only done one clear that was logged as Elemental. I’m definitely not a DPS main, but I believe these will improve as I learn the raid.

Contact

Discord- Beetz#6504
Bnet- Beetus#11493

Hey Beettzz,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 8/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill out our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).