AOTC/Mythic Healer LFG Horde - Evoker

Hello! Will try to make this brief but informative: Looking for a Horde guild on a larger server (Zuljin, Area 52, etc), that raids 2-3 days per week and ends by midnight EST roughly, that can use a fulltime healer. Working adult here so need to adhere to ending by midnight.

My main since vanilla, has been a Holy Priest. I’ve been a Heal officer and guild lead. I’ve played other healers some tiers per guild’s requests (Resto Sham, MW Monk, etc). I keep all healing classes up to date with current raids. Originally was a mythic raider but tuned it down to AOTC with some mythic, the past few raid tiers. (See armory raids).

Prefer to play Evoker healer as main (Been playing them in beta and live and my live Evoker is geared and ready to hit DF) and looking for a full time heal spot. Please drop a message below or feel free to add me on discord: Kadath#9811 – Thanks!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi Auroxas,

Our roster could use an Evoker healer. We’re getting back into Mythic raiding after a hiatus and are filling in some of the core spots. We’re a 2 day per week, 2 hour per raid guild. We’re looking to see how far we can progress with that schedule, having done CE and are now looking for something a little more relaxed. Here are the details:

Guild: Suggestive Themes
Guild & Server: Firetree/Spirestone/Drak’tharon/Malorne/Rivendare/Stormscale/Vash’j/Frostwolf
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Monday & Wednesday, 9:00 to 11:00 pm EST

I’ve already sent a request on Discord, but here is my battle tag (Cole#13370) and my Discord (Cole#2577) details.

Thanks for your time.

Heya folks! Still looking for a full time heal spot!