AOTC/CE Player LF active M+/Raid team

Looking for a solid laid back guild to finish up BFA with and go right into Shadowlands. I have been a AOTC player since WoD with CEs as well, and am searching for a 2 night a week raid team or M+. I AM AVAILABLE MON-THURS, 8-11. Any days in that time work for me, but can only do 2 nights.
My priority toon would be my 468 Hpally, but I also have a 469 Havoc DH and
471 Ele/Resto Shaman that are both Mythic ready, same with the paladin.
I would prefer to stay Horde, and am willing to transfer servers if I find the right guild. Looking for the close knit group to hang out and do things with again.
Sky#13910

Hi Ailerra,

I notice your post says you’re available Mon-Thurs. I wanted to post here just in case your availability changes or if you might have different options on the weekends. Pandamonium is a 10/12M Alliance guild on Magtheridon, raiding 7-10pm EST on Sat/Sun. Just in case, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

Hello :),

We are Sublime, a Horde guild on Hyjal and our raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10pst. We are a pretty laid back yet serious mythic raiding guild and are currently 4/12M N’yalotha. We do run M+ together as well. We are a pretty tight nit group, no cliques we all just get along very well.
If any of this sounds appealing to you we’d love to hear from you and if you have any questions for me feel free to shoot me a msg.
My battle tag is tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to hearing from ya :slight_smile:

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.
We are raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.
This is the first reset we will be running our full T/W/Su schedule (Previously only doing 1 day ) so were hoping to quickly push our progression higher and work on harder bosses. As of tonight we are 5/12M
We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.
Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
RDruid
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests
Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

I will add later on today to chat!

I went ahead and added you :), shoot me a msg when you have a moment to chat