AOTC tank looking for a long lasting guild

Hi all,

I am a AOTC tank looking for a tanking home. I would love to do some mythic but I am not looking for CE. I am currently playing a pally, but I have a Monk, DK, DH all around 450 as I get ready for Shadowlands.

Any interest?

I there. We are looking for a tank to relieve a dps filling in for the roll. Full details below. Thanks!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-casual-encounter1012h-lf-healermdpsrdps-for-aotcshadowland/481973

I got a TD piece on my monk today!

Pally, DH, DK, Monk looking for forever home

Still looking for a tanking home

Max cloak level soon
DH is at 455 with max cloak and neck
DK is 453 and am working on cloak

Need someone who loves tanking. I’m your guy. No Fri or Saturday’s.

Could be the place for you

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey Codadin, If you’re still searching, our guild raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30 server time. We really could use another solid tank. currently we’re 8/12H and looking to be 12/12H within the next 2 weeks to start pushing some mythic bosses. HMU on Discord (Shlamzy#2047) or Battle.net (Jack#13373)
Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Jack

Happy Monday.