AOTC tank LF casual raiding guild

Don’t care if it’s heroic or normal

Are you interested in dps with back up tanking at all we need a dps warrior badly for our heroic / mythic team if your interested I’ll drop the spam below

Hey Slimw! We have two raid groups and our casual group is looking for someone just like you! We are Alliance if that is good…you can read the details below but look forward to chatting!

Nox Oriens is looking to add raiders in all positions for its Casual roster. We also run a Mythic Raid Team that is recruiting 2-3 DPS.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Sorry mate I’m not super keen on dps plus I kind of suck. Goodly k with your search.

And shadow I would prefer to stay horde sorry

Hey Slimw,

[H] Mythic Mischief on Stormreaver is recruiting raiders for Heroic and Mythic progression in SoD. We are looking for a solid tank and we think you would be a great fit!

Castle Nathria Progression:
3/10M CN - 10/10H AOTC

Raid Days and Times:
Sunday and Monday 9:30-12:00 pm CST

If we seem like a great fit for you, please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet:
Discord: Tumii#8166
Bnet: RawFishTacos#11698

Hey Slimw,

(A) Grey Horse Army is looking for tanks/heals for 9.1. We only push as hard as AOTC.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9-11 eastern. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Discord: Rolo#5173
BNet: Rolo#1594

Hi Slimw! if you still looking for a guild, I would love to have ya join us! Dropping some general info about us :slight_smile:

Slash Pull Five Is a xfer’d Guild from a low pop server (Thunderhorn) whom now made AREA 52 our new home! We are built on the consistency of having a chill, positive vibe of players whom are like minded in aiming for AotC for this tier and the next, with aspirations of Mythic Raiding.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 10/10H CN AOTC
Recruitment Contacts: @Drakkse/Raidready or BNET Sairys#11858
RaiderIO: Previous Server Info https://raider.io/guilds/us/thunderhorn/Slash%20Pull%20Five?refresh=1613482529169

Needs: DPS spots on Roster is Open.

• Tanks - 2
  • Heals - (min 1) Pally, or Druid
  • DPS - (10-14 min needed! 4 Melee, 10 Range) High Priority for Mages, Locks, Balance Druids.

I invite all to join, always looking for potential raiders (2nd team can be built) Casuals are welcomed to join for an active community for Mythic+, Pvp and other PvE Content.

Guild Discord - https://discord.gg/rvBwfu2ypj