AOTC Raider/ PVPer / Mplus

Heya!

I am looking for a home to raid and do keys. Active is a must. Been playing for 10+ years exp player. 2200 Arena exp. Currently an Officer of a mid level raiding guild (will still be inviolved in community). However guild has become more casual over the years,

Raid ready Priest / Paladin / War / Rogue / Druid / Dk / Dh / Hunter / Mage / Monk, I have 60 of all classes and can play anything. Horde or Alliance doesnt matter.

Looking for a decent prog Mythic guild. AOTC heroic, active is the biggest thing for me! I am a old school CE raider alot of Mythic exp in previous tiers. Some in this tier.

Very active chill adult player. Prefer raid times between 0700 - 1130 EST anytime in that range works best.

Mesi#11947

*< Adult Baby Daycare > [H] [Area-52] is a new guild currently recruiting all classes/roles to establish a mythic roster for 9.2. Our goal is to maintain a fun, engaging and slightly competitive atmosphere while pushing content. Backed by leadership with an extensive history of mythic raiding, mythic progression will be our focus. We are looking to establish not only a mythic raid team but a community so while mythic progression will be our focus… casual players, groups of friends and returning players are always welcome.

Raid days/times:

• Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST [5:00pm - 8:00pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Melee: DK
  • Ranged: hunter
  • Healers: Closed

If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still reach out as our philosophy here is to “bring the player, not the class” and as such we are always on the lookout for exceptional players to add to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Ivaedra [Discord: Ivaedra#2899] [Battle.net: Vae#11186]
Paulnewman [Discord: Mickree#5815] [Battle.net: Gnuuhh#11254]
Sluff [Discord - Sluff #9696] [Bnet- Sluff#11368]

Adult Baby Daycare is a insanely toxic guild being led by guild hopping player’s!

Second this. Ghosted me multiple times

Thank for the advice!!!

If you’re in the market for a raiding guild, Adult Baby Daycare is still looking for solid players. Mr Phoenixboost over there is a disgruntled former raid member who harasses our female members daily - hence why he’s on an alt, not a main character. We are definitely not a toxic group of guild hoppers. As for Melinle, no idea who that is. We never talked to anyone by that name :slight_smile:

That being said you’re more than welcome to add my recruitment officer Ivaedra (or either of the other 2 btags/discords listed there) if you’re still interested!

1 Like

Happy New Year. Here’s a bit about us:

Happy Friday

Hello, and happy Friday!

I think you could be a good fit forThe Vending Machine On Black Dragonflight! We’re a smaller, active guild that’s looking to grow. If you would be interested, my discord and bnet tag are in the post, go ahead and add me me as a friend so we can talk more!

Weekend bump.

Can play any class!!!

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hey there Mesiausx!

If you’re willing to swap to horde, [The Numpty Brigade] is a newly-formed AoTC guild on Illidan looking for more. We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we’ve been building up our numbers and have some players new to raiding, we’ve primarily been running normal, but in the new year have swapped to heroic, and our now 5/10H our first raid night as a guild team.

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hey bud added you we need a DH 5/10M raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin Horde
Sig#11142 Bnet or Sig#9905 if interested

Mesi,

You might be a fit for us all around. Looking for more dps for Mythic mostly for 9.2 but have a spot open on our Prog team now. That said we have kicked off some PVP team building recently for RBGs (2s and 3s too).

Take a look at us and fill out our short app to see what we are about! Let’s continue this conservation on discord =)

Guild & Server
Girls Night Out [H] Kil’jaeden formally Brigadier of Hell

Current Progression
10/10H & 5/10M SOD (Plan to finish SoD 9/10M)
Hard Push for CE 9.2

Raid Times/Day
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST / 9pm-Midnight EST
Tuesday Optional 6pm-9pm PST 9.2 Tuesday will be Optional Main’s Only to clear and re-clear Heroic for 4-6 weeks and then move to ALTs / Funnel Runs

OPEN
DPS - Open All
DPS - Able to be a Tank Sub if needed (90%+ DPS roll)
Flex Healer / DPS

All Players Welcome to Apply and Trial 9.2

WHY Girls Night Out

Mythic Guild pushing SoD until end of tier and Hard CE focus 9.2
Here to improve and find team players over turn and burn players
M15+ Daily as well as Weekly Organized Full Guild Groups
M20+ Push Groups in Guild
Adult Players Most 25/30+ and welcome Adult Atmosphere
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Application:

apply.wowaudit.com/us/kiljaeden/girls-night-o%C3%BAt/main?preview

If you any questions please reach out on discord!
Recruitment Contact
Discord: Oro#6621