AOTC Raider LF Weekend Guild

AOTC BoD
AOTC 3/9M Uldir
AOTC Antorus

Looking for Friday/Saturday evening/night. I main survival, but also have a couple other toons I’d be willing to play, they would just need more gear/neck farm.

• Hunter - Survival - 400 ilvl 45 neck (working on MM offspec)
  • DH - Havoc
  • Monk - WW
  • Warlock - Affliction

Looking for a guild that is at least aiming to achieve AOTC every tier. If you’re into casual mythic progression, that’s great too. Even if you don’t have AOTC right now or are a newer guild, I’d still consider joining because I really just want to be able to contribute to a team.

I would much prefer to stay Horde, but at this point, I’ve had no luck finding a guild and would be willing to xfer to Alliance.

Please leave your spam below and I will follow up.

Hi there Agonydhunt!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently in need of a WW Monk and Warlock. We also have immediate opening for a tank if you had any interest in tanking. But, ultimately we are looking for long-term players who are a good fit for the guild regardless of class. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Agony,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9h, 2/2h

Hey I’m heading to bed but I’d like to talk tomorrow some time. Hope to hear from you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

AOTC (9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS) and 2/9m BoD Guild recruiting players for BoD raiding.

Raid times/Days

Friday and Sat
9:30pm - 12:30am PST
11:30pm - 2:30am CST
12:30am-3:30am EST

What we’re looking for…
Looking for players that are thick skinned and can handle criticism if needed. As a group, our goal is to push bosses and get loots with the limited 2 raid nights that we have. We are striving for a more quick pace casual style of raiding and our main focus will be Mythic raiding only. We do require that players do their weekly m+10 as well.

Recruitment Openings
Opened to recruiting all classes currently and specs.

Contacts
If interested in joining or if you have any questions, feel free to add my btag and contact me.

Jacklamator#1378

I’ll be sending out some friend requests in a bit, but still openly looking!

Hi Agony,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although a ret pally would be a nice addition.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Still open to see what’s out there!

Hey Agony! Would love to chat with you, you sound like a perfect fit for Assault on Thrall.

We raid Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and earn AotC every tier. We already have Jaina killed and should kill Uunat tomorrow securing AotC in Crucible, as well. We are looking at filling out a consistent roster of 20 to be casually pushing into Mythic to fill the void between tiers and give us some additional challenges to keep us improving.

From what you’ve listed, the Warlock is most appealing to me, but if you are serious about the Survival hunter, we might be able to make that work.

We also have a handful of people who enjoy pushing keys, anywhere from 10’s to 18’s, with a handful of our guild in the 1200+ io range. Looking forward to hearing from you! limbrok#1655

We’re full on melee, but I’d be happy to chat about your hunter as MM MS or your warlock. :slight_smile:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Agonydhunt,

I think you might like NICE TRY. With only one night a week of raiding we hit Uldir AOTC in seven weeks - and 2/8M three weeks after that. And now, we are at AOTC & 1/9M in Battle of Dazar-alor and 2/2H In CoS and gearing up for further Mythic progression in BoD! We are finalizing our core and have some open spots available. We will be running a balance of Heroic content and some Mythic progression until next tier drops - wherein we will focus on AOTC. If you have been away from the game and are looking to come back - or are psyched to join a guild looking to nail AOTC early each tier - with solid Mythic progression mixed in, give us a shout! But wait, there’s more! We are also very active in running high Mythic+ keys and pursuing Battlegrounds, Arena PVP, and even professions and gold-making! We are in discord throughout the week - so always something going on between our raids!

Further details:

WHO: <NICE TRY>
WHEN:

• Main Raid: Fridays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST
  • Optional Farm Raid or M+ key runs: Saturdays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    WHERE: Horde-US-Illidan
    WHY: Because all of us are old and could only negotiate these hours with our spouses
    HOW: Research, preparation and dedication

Hey Agony! :slight_smile:

We’d be happy to trial you this Friday if you were interested! Any one of your preferred characters would be viable for us, so it’s up to you.
Add me on bnet if you want to talk! :slight_smile:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan, Horde
Progression: 1/2H 3/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Fri/Sat 6:30p-10:30p PST
  • Sunday 7p-9p PST (Sunday is an optional extra day for progression or Heroic runs.)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hello, my name is Mike! I am part of the recruitment team for the mythic progression guild: (I play boomkin for the guild and my toon’s name is Mythlynn). We are a recently formed mythic progression guild located on Area 52, and we are currently recruiting for our 3/9 M progression team. We currently raid Friday and Saturday evenings from 7:00 - 11:00 PM EST, with a third day being added once Azshara comes out–this day will be discussed and agreed to by the main raid team prior to the release of patch 8.2. We are currently looking skilled and competitive players to form a raid team that will be competing for realm first and possibly even NA first.

If this interests you, you may contact me through my bnet, maggotmike01#1917, with any additional questions that you may have. You should also add me on bnet so that I may provide you with our guild application for you to fill out! The rest of the recruiting team and I are looking forward to reviewing your application!!

Hello Agonydhunt,

Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.
We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job. Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. We are growing slowly but need plenty more. Undergeared and leveling ok we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
6/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Bnet:
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Discord:
Justis#1870
Rozn02#6693

Guild: Divine
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Raid Times: 8:00pm-11:00pm PST | Friday/Saturday | Alt run on Thursdays
Current Progression: 2/2 N CoS | 9/9 H BoD | 1/9 M BoD

Needs:
DPS: Shadow Priest | Elemental Shammy | Warlock | Mage - Heals: Restoration Shammy Tanks are welcome to apply and will be considered

Requirements: We are looking for raiders that have a good attitude and aren’t easily tilted, people that can take constructive criticism well. If you can’t make those raid times consistently, please do not apply. We want raiders that will respect everyone’s time by showing up on time an consistently.

Btag: Tyrue#1545