AOTC Raider LF Raiding Guild and M+ Team

I currently play a balance druid (290iLVL) that is AOTC in SOD and SOO. I am currently 1798 IO for season 4 and was over 2500 IO in season 3.

I would like to find a guild that pushes AOTC at least and has rules about clicks and works to include others in events both current and old content. I am open to transferring and even faction changing if the fit is right. I am looking for a forever home. Since I would be transferring with 7 toons I want to do my research and experience the guild first. So, a trial status sounds about right for now.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Discord: Ogechi@6123

Hiya Ogechi!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We don’t really have any cliques in our guild. We work at making sure everyone can be included in the content they like. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hi Ogechi!

I’m recruiting for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Ogechi - We are interested in additional M+ players and are on Stormrage. We likely will have some spots on the raid team, but right now are full. But we do a Normal alt run on Fridays that probably will be Heroic in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you are interested.