AOTC player looking for a home

Hi everyone

I have a 472 ret pally and while he is ok…I rather play as my DK or Monk (I’m learning to heal)

My DK is around 450 ilevel but I think I can hear him up pretty easy as a blood tank doing mythic+. My monk is around the same ilevel and I’m trying to learn to heal :slight_smile: I am also working on a Druid to round out my alts.

Looking for a home that raids from 9EST until 11 or midnight EST. I can only raid 2 days a week max.

Hi Bloodscale!

Our guild might be a great fit for you! Our raid schedule is Tues nights 8-11pm CST and our goal is getting AOTC each season. Our downtime we push keys for gear and KSM. We are on Sargeras. We are filling spots for healers and DPS. If you would like more info you can shoot me a bnet invite Egon#11481

Good morning everyone!!!

Hey Bloodscale! We’re looking to add some bodies (heals especially!) for Season 4, here’s our recruitment blurb, reach out if this sounds like it’d work for you!

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over a decade, with the officer core being together over.

We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 11pm - 1am CT
Prog: Amirdrassil AoTC
AoTC Legion, BFA, SL, Vault & Abberus

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Healer: All
DPS: All except Ret Pal

Recruitment Contacts:
Melarn#1954 (Btag) // melarn (Discord)

We are searching for all roles moving into S4 and beyond. If you are interested check out our recruitment posting

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST - AOTC minded guild with the hopes of maybe dabbling in Mythic Raiding (Not Hardcore less Toxic)

You can find our recruitment posting here:

Hello Bloodscale! We’re In a Pickle on Thrall. An 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Event’s Guild. We have explicit language and banter, all in fun!

We have 2 teams both raid 9pm to 11pm EST, just on different days of the week!

Our Raid Times for both teams:
Dill Raiders: Sun & Mon 6pm to 8pm PST
Kosher Raiders: Tues & Weds 6pm to 8pm PST

We host other events outside of raid: Bi-monthly Guild Lottery, transmog contests, Fun-Run’s, guild gambling night.

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
GM:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
disc: neithia

Dill Raid Leader:
Bnet: Noogin#1823
Disc: noogin

Morning, are you still looking for a team? My 2 day (wed/fri) guild is in need of healers and dps for season 4 and beyond! More info can be found here: Casual Mythic Start Up LF Heals & Ranged DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Shoot me a msg on discord if you’re interested! - Hellokatie

Hi there!

If you’re willing to go a bit past midnight EST, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil | 9/9H Aberrus | 8/8H Vault | All SL, BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: aszuna)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Bloodscale! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hello!

If your start time is slightly flexible (we start at 8:30p est), check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Wednesday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there Bloodscale. If you’re still looking for a guild our times would be a good match for you with starting at 9PM EST to midnight. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday and are called Special Friends. Server is Proudmoore. Our prog is 6/8M Vault, 5/9M Aberrus and 6/9M Amirdrassil. We’d be interested in a DK or Monk dps if you’re looking to do those, we’d also have opportunities to tank M+ and flex heal during raid if composition allows. If you’re interested feel free to hit me up on Bnet @ Dreade#1346 or Discord @ .dreade.