AOTC Mounts on the Trading Post?

Wowhead’s newest datamine is the first AOTC mount. If this is true, this opens the door for many other non obtainable items coming to the trading post. This could be interesting.

36 Likes

awwww yisssssss!

27 Likes

Please put more hairstyles on trading post and more hunky male night elf face options for my hunky night elf boyfriends and cute gnome style outfits, I would buy all of that

15 Likes

ahhhhh that makes me simi salty.
now a reskin for those who originally earned it would be cool. like they did with the battle tank for example.

19 Likes

This is great!!

Also, in before people start complaining about exclusivity + uniqueness being taken away which will ruin their feelings.

42 Likes

Or they put Tendies on it to mess with us, and it is in fact coming back via Pandamonium Timerunning.

Also its important to note unlike other AotC mounts, the SoO mount was obtainable from clearing Normal SoO.

EDIT: I was Right! It won’t be on the trading post!

4 Likes

How dare you get this mount that 75% of the people who got, unsubbed and never came back, have?! I am shocked and appalled! Truly this is our slap in da face! moment we all feared would come!

27 Likes

Honestly, when stuff like this happens, there tends to be 100x more people saying “Omg i can’t wait for the tears from X or Y people” than there is actual complaining. Most people don’t bother opposing stuff like this anymore because the tide of public opinion has turned against them and they know it.

11 Likes

If pve rewards are coming back, they better start re-adding pvp rewards

I’m tired of the spoiled baby syndrome that minigame got

30 Likes

Not cool. I don’t even have this mount, but it shouldn’t be on the trading post.

48 Likes

If this happens, then the FOMO is gone. No FOMO? I don’t know if i’d care to bother when “current” lol. Though I guess they still got me in the achievements. I have yet to miss a single AOTC since MoP added AOTC

1 Like

If thats the case i can finally not raid anymore

Yayyyyu

4 Likes

Awesome!

I have it already but this would be great for those that don’t. It would just give the mount not the achievement I’m assuming.

10 Likes

Funnily enough, I’m only missing 3 aotc mounts. Wrath (because that’s what the plagued/black? proto is btw - an aotc mount), mop and wod. So it would be nice to add to my collection. Although id rather have the wrath aotc mount tbh.

1 Like

Bad juju. If Blizzard opens this floodgate, we’ll never hear the end of it. Don’t be stupid, Blizzard. Leave unobtainables that were achievement related in the past where they belong.

42 Likes

It would be nice if they would put the elite pvp mogs (looking at you elite eagle talon set) and I’ll get the AoTC mounts I missed out on. I am looking forward to this!

5 Likes

Now lets open a real can of worms and put challenge mode, mage tower, and gladiator mounts on there :grinning:

10 Likes

I feel that’s a common stance. A lot of people that don’t raid seem to buy a carry for the last raid/boss just for the mount. It might hurt the market of people who sell carries for gold which I think would be a good thing.

4 Likes

I don’t think it will affect the aotc carry market all that much. Mostly because:

1. People still want the achievement when it’s current for various reasons.
  2. Those only interested in the mount will get it that much sooner. Like, a lot sooner.
  3. There’s no guarantee that blizz will keep putting them on the TP.
  4. Saving Tender currency to spend on other items on the TP.
  5. Gold is easier to come by than Tender is.
9 Likes

No, Rita, don’t give them that idea. Character customizations like that should be free like that should be free like they already are.

3 Likes