AOTC main on Boomy alt LF heroic/mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius ~6pm EST

I’m AOTC 2/10M on my main fire mage. My boomy is 200ilvl on horde Tichondrius.

Looking for a guild that raids around 6 ET.

Hello Based!

I think you’d make a great fit in our guild. Here’s our guild info. Hope to hear from ya soon. This is Serg btw.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 10/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

9/10H

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for rdps. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

we’re actively recruiting ranged dps, starting mythic next week prog next week, check us out. 8-11est t/th

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hit us up.

Fallen#1904