AOTC KSM Resto Shammy LF AOTC Raiding Guild

Hello,

My internet friends call me Apple, and I am looking for a new guild/ AOTC raid team for Season 4 and DF. My last guild changed raid times, so looking for a new home.

I can raid Sunday- Thursday, preferably ending no later than 11 PM EST. Down with either 2 or 3 days a week and 2 to 3 hours of raiding each day.

I plan to switch to flex disc/shadow in DF but can stay as a resto shaman if the guild needs me to.

I am a battle pet collector with over 1,000 pets.

I am part of the LGBTQIA+ community. I am not looking for a specifically LGBTQIA+ guild (cause I know yall don’t have healer spots). I am just hoping to find an inclusive guild. My boyfriend also plays wow (pretty pog Boomy) and will also want to join me in DF.

Please contact me on Discord if you think I would be a good fit. I can supply any information y’all need!

Disc: MrApple#8907

I have spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team. We do run an hour longer than your preferred time, but i thought i’d give it a whirl anyway. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat.

Hey, Apple!

I’m looking for healers, for a Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST group! My group while not explicitly LGBTQIA+ has a very healthy amount of LGBTQIA+ raiders (Including myself). We are also very inclusive and have little tolerance for bigotry for any reason. I sent you a Discord request if you wanted to talk more. And here is my guild spam:

Hi Applejuice
We are looking for Dps and healer. You can add me in game Mandalin#1731 or Corrona2013#1234 or message any officer in the guild
Hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST