AOTC Healer + DPS lf Mythic Guild

Hello all,

A friend and I are looking to move into Mythic Raiding for next tier. We’ve gotten AoTC both tiers this xpac but are looking to move on from our guild that is stopping progression at Heroic.

I’ve healed across a number of classes so far this xpac but am currently maining a 414 Disc Priest, my friend has been splitting time between DH and Mage for DPS and is around 407 on both of them.

We’re willing to transfer servers for a roster spot and are happy to trial on your raid schedule prior to transferring.

We’re ideally looking to raid in the evenings sometime between 7pm and 11:30pm EST.

Hello Gryphin! I am the GM of a new guild on Area 52 and would love to chat with you to see if we would be a good fit. I’ve quoted my post here with my contact information. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please let me know!

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Feel free to send me an invite necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you wanna chat. We could have you trial right now actually.

<Carried> is a 3/9M guild on Arthas that is looking to push Mythic content in 8.2. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to do the same, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority

• Ranged DPS (no moonkins!)
  • Rogue
  • DPS Warrior

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision - soad#1404 GM
Savemeplox / SaveMePlox#1705 - Raid leader
Onasis / onasis#11471 - Officer
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

Would love to discuss a possible fit!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 90 players.
We are in need of a DH/Mage any other class will be accepted.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Msg me Thiz#11864 for more info!