A Thank You from Titan Forged!

A big thank you to players who purchased Heroic Ny’alotha runs and Mythic Jaina mounts with us! We are suspending our sales for the remainder of the expansion. We had an awesome time. Thanks for supporting us, and see you next expansion!

Please contact:
In game: Zethorá (alt160 for the “á”)
Disc: Mistique717#3503
Bnet: mistique#1844

1 Like

We are all full for this week (5/7/20) but are taking reservations for next Thursday! If you would like to secure a spot for 5/14/20 please contact me via the information on the original post! Thanks :smiley:

Only 1 more slot left for 5/14 carry run! Contact me asap if you wanna get all up in dis

We are all full for tonight’s run! If you want to book a slot for next week (5/21) contact me :slight_smile:

Update! We have started offering loot funnel services, so original post has been edited :smiley:

We have spaces available for this Thursday (5/21). Contact me to secure your spot!

Update! We have spaces available for 5/28!

We have spaces available for this coming Thursday, June 11! Contact me to secure your spot

We still have space available for this Thursday! (June 18)

We are full for tonight! Taking bookings for next week, 6/25

Bought a run from these guys and ended up with enough loot for 2 specs. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much Bludrayne! <3

Taking bookings for this Thursday, July 7th!

Spaces available for July 16th! :smiley:

Still doing this? Looking for August Thursday since I’ll be on the road this week.

Thanks!

Hi Bitterhope! Yes we are still doing the carry runs :slight_smile: Please add me on discord or battlenet and we can organize it :slight_smile:

We are taking bookings for August 13! Only a couple spots left!

We only have 1-2 spaces left for full heroic run this thursday! (8/20)

Thank you peeps! :smiley: