AOTC experienced healer looking for a new heroic guild, or to possibly take the next steps forward

Hiya! So, I hope this post isn’t too long because I don’t really mean to ramble, but I have a tendancy to do it. Anyway, let me dive into the post!

Who am I?

I’m a person who was primarily drawn to WoW for RP. I’ve always felt caught between my want for RP (and so being on RP servers) and to more seriously get into PvE. But, thinking about it, I don’t really want to RP, and now I’m trying more seriously to break out.

BfA is really the first expansion I’ve taken gameplay seriously. I like to think I’m decent - I got AOTC for BfD and for NWD - but I know I have a lot of room to grow and learn as a player. My favorite spec is absolutely Holy Paladin. With that said, I do really enjoy raid healing as a Resto Shaman, and I’m learning MW Monk and RDruid, though the Druid is more for M+

What am I looking for in a guild?

Honestly, I care about culture the most. Games are an escape and I’m really looking for a guild that is smaller, tight-knit, and most importantly accepting. I’m looking for guilds that aren’t really cool with homophobia, transphobia, racism - bigoted things like that. I want to be a part of a community that feels welcoming!

I think I’m most comfortable with heroic raiding, but I am open to trying to learn and take the next steps - I’m just not able to make a hardcore commitment as a college student and in an uncertain time like this, so I could do at most 6 hours a week raiding. With that said, I’m reliable and active, and absolutely want to commit to a guild once I’ve joined it!

What times work best?

I would really prefer weekend raiding (Fri/Sat). Any days can probably work, but Thursdays are my least-available time.

TL;DR - Healer with experience in AOTC looking for a friendly, tight-knit and welcoming guild, probably in heroic, but potentially mythic level.

I should add that I favor alliance! I can roll Horde but would very much prefer an Alli guild.

Hi Alyrha!

I know you prefer Alliance but I figured I’d drop you a line. We raid fri-sat 9pm-12am EST and are in the market for a holy paladin come shadowlands! The core of our guild has been playing together for years but I wouldn’t call us clique-y at all! We also have a few RPers as well. We’re focused on getting AOTC ASAP and working CE. I’ll leave our recruitment message below :slight_smile:

Two for Twenty is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius made in preparation for Shadowlands. We’re comprised of players who come from the entire raiding spectrum. Our goal is to full clear all Mythic content while it’s relevant and have fun on a relaxed schedule. Playing the game at a relaxed place doesn’t have to mean mediocrity. We’re looking for the players who have the same goals as us.

We never recruit for the bench, every raider we take on is with the intention that they’ll be in for a majority of progression. However, due to the limitation of our schedule additional raiders are needed so we can always raid. Our roster won’t exceed 23 raiders.

Right now we’re looking for some pumper DPS and heals to round out the roster. We have a preference for ranged but if you slap we’re willing to take any roles. We expect to spend a lot of the first tier fleshing out the right roster so we’re not going to turn away any strong raiders.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 06:00PM - 09:00PM PST

Contact any of the below if you’re interested via BTag or Discord.

Contact / Officers
GM: Cav#1179 (BTag)
RL: Warlockanap#6423 (BTag), Napat#4253 (Discord)

Or feel free to hop on Tich and whisper anyone online!

The Gaymers is a brand new guild on Mal’ganis with an LGBT+ friendly mindset. If you are part of the LGBT community, an ally or just overall cool with the community then we are the place for you. We are looking to recruit for our mythic focused (CE possible if we can build the right group) raid team. We are building a community built on acceptance where we can socialize and express ourselves without fear of hate or slurs.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Range: All Classes

Melee: Sub Rogue, WW monk, Havoc DH, Frost DK

Tank: Prot Pally, Blook DK, Brewmaster Monk

Healer: Resto Shammy, Holy Pally, Mistweaver Monk, disc/holy priest

Leadership roles open as well. If your dream is to raid lead, be an officer or a recruiter we have a place for you too.

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule:
Team Alpha (CE/mythic focused)
Sunday: 9pm - 12pm CST
Monday: 9pm - 12pm CST

Team Taco (AoTC/heroic focused)
Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm CST
Thursday: 9pm - 12pm CST

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-LGBTQ+ friendly. We are a primarily LGBTQ+ guild and will not tolerate hate or slurs toward our members.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

For more information, please reach out to btag: Engage#1375 or discord: engagenow#6363

Hi Alyrha!

My friend and I are building a new guild out of a core of friends! I’m dropping my link below, feel free to hit me up if it interests you. I know you pref Alliance, but I figured I’d drop by ans see if I catch your eye :slight_smile: