AOTC Disc Priest looking for mythic guild

Hi there. As said in the title, i am a 10/10h disc priest looking for a mythic prog guild to raid with. I am an alliance player and I can raid any night except Thursday’s and Saturday’s. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hey there! If transferring over to Turalyon could be considered we’re currently open to one more healer to finalize our healer core!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M with a 0.5% wipe on Hungering.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

We are looking high and low for a Disc priest to add to our mythic team. We raid however on thursdays 830-1130EST. If this is a no go then I am sorry. If you CAN then feel free to contact me on Bnet - Burnsey#1181 for more info on the guild
Good luck in your search

Hey Spunge! if you want to switch to Horde, I would love to have a chat wit you!

Ashen Crusade is recruiting! We are an active Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for fun and exceptional people to join our ranks!

10/10 Heroic and currently pushing into Mythic, 2/10 and looking to fill 3 raid spots. Must be 8/10 Heroic, 210 ilvl and have logs.

Raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm-11pm est.

Looking for:

• Healer: Disc Priest
  • DPS: Warrior/ DH

PvP: We are in the process of setting up a PvP team. Currently have a handful of people that run bgs and rated. Welcoming all.

Looking for:

Someone who has extensive knowledge in PvP and is wanting to lead a team

For those interested in key, we are looking to set up a few more teams to push those higher keys. Currently have 1-2 teams set up now. For all those casual players out there, we have a lot of fun events in the works like: Glory, achievement and mount runs, transmog contests and Hide and Seek.

We are looking to build a more social atmosphere and grow in what we do. If interested, please feel free to contact me on here, discord or Bnet!

Interview Required

Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667

Hey there!

If you are looking to stay on proudmoore and looking for a mythic guild the guild Delirium is looking for a disc priest for our core team!

What we are looking for:

• Competent players who understand their class/spec and can follow mechanics
  • Players who can consistently attend raid on both scheduled days (90%+). If you plan on missing a progression raid, reasonable advance notice should be given.
  • Drive to improve and get better - listen to constructive criticism to improve performance if required (or understand that you may have to sit)
  • Team players (understand that working together to kill a boss is more important than your parse)
  • Committed players who are prepared for progression - Keep up ilvl/getting the best value out of your Great Vault/come to each raid prepared
  • Ability to communicate - headset/mic/discord
  • Tilt-proof/non-toxic attitude/good sense of humor

Our raid times are wed/sun from 8-11p pm CST
Look forward to hearing from you!
for more questions/concerns please contanct Bnet - Neph#11581

Hey there - I added you Bnet, I’d love to talk with you:)

Hello I am reaching out from a guild Alliance on Sargeras. No Turning Back we raid tue/wed 7:20-10:30 cst. And have an optional heroic Friday at 8:20 cst. We are currently 3/10M and 10/10H. Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces of course) if you want some more information you check that out and apply there if interested.

Hey if your interested in switching horde feel free to reach out,
Guild/Server: Bleeding Hollow - US [H]

Raid Days: Wednesday 8PM ET & Sunday 8PM ET

Progression: 10/10H

Summary: Very active, growing guild pushing end-game content in a fun, non-toxic environment. Even on nights when we’re not raiding, there are always a bunch of us in Discord running keys, RBGs, etc. We’re looking for great players, but also people we enjoy raiding with who will add something more than just good DPS to our roster.

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. You know your class/spec well, and if you do poorly on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: Mage, MM Hunter, Unholy DK, Disc Priest. Other skilled ranged DPS and flex healers are encouraged to apply as well!

Contacts: Dhands#3718 or Hanael#6903 (Discord)

hey sorry i added you and sent you a msg would love to chat as well! :slight_smile:

Spunge,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

I realize it’s a bit of a stretch, but if you’re interested in moving horde, and not interested in CE but more early-mid mythic focused we’d love to chat with you. Check us out and add me if you’d like to chat. GL in your searching!!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Spunge we are Style on Sargeras currently 3/10M. Heres my post! Hope we can talk <Style> Sargeras 4/10M LF Warlock, DH, RDPS and Healers

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H 2/10 after only 4 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hey Spunge! Sunken Ship on Proudmoore is a newly formed mythic progression guild in search of healers! We’re currently 2/10M and in need of healers.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 6-9pm PST.

BNet: Badmongol#1477 / Discord: Cred#3567 (GM & Raid Lead)
BNet: Blanc#11291 / Discord: Blanc#0008 (Officer)

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H 2/10 after only 4 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Cinderworks: is actively recruiting at this time for Shadowlands! and our Mythic Roster

Current Needs:
mDPS: Unholy DK, Enh Sham
rDPS: Fire mage, MM hunter, Ele Sham, Aff lock
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest

Active Rosters:

Cutting Edge Team 4/10 M
Raid days: Tue/Wed/ Friday.
Raid time: 5-8pm PST
Raid goal: Cutting Edge.
Attendance: No missed Days or late arrivals subject to removal from raid team.
Raider acceptance: Percentile markers hit in Heroic and Mythic Warcraft logs. 1 Main toon will be required for this raid team. Individuals seeking to earn CE should come into this team with the acknowledgement that the team is a competitive based team. Meaning that individuals performing poorly will be consistently replaced. This is intended to help the team progress.
Below are a few unique aspects about our Mythic Roster:

1. Recruiting up to 25 Individual players, so we can tailor 20 toons (classes/specs) for each boss fight. Creating the best scenario Raid wise.
  2. A third of the raid team has prior CE experience, some were top performing US 50 players that raided consecutively in early expansions.
  3. Competitive environment individuals that are failing will be replaced. EMPHASIZE PATIENCE IS NEEDED 1-2 WEEK PROCESS AS IT TAKES TIME TO IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE. Raid Leaders appreciate any assistance in this process.

AOTC Team 8/10 H
Raid days: WED/Thurs
Raid time: 4-7 PST
Raid goal: AOTC and some mythic progress.
Attendance: Excused Absents will be excepted more than 2 no show’s (see terminology at bot) will result in removal.
Raider acceptance: based upon performance and good attitude, new players will be automatically listed on trial and approved by the Raid Leader. Seeking individuals that can carry their own weight. This team is guaranteed to achieve AOTC.

Why Us?

EASY! Want to take a casual approach to raiding but still make progression? we are the guild for you! raiders are allocated to miss one raid day out of the month (unless specified in raid team roster) but we encourage you to participate in our community, events, contests and special events. With the #1 (self-proclaimed) community you will love our raiding environment!

Contests, tournaments and events are held with real life prizes on a monthly basis. Our community actively engages in other video games.

You may contact us via below discord link. (message Alue)

alue#1328 – Alue

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

If you’re interested in transferring, I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 9/10 H and looking to finalize our core so we can finish the raid and eventually get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
7 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269