AOTC Core raiders LFGuild

Multiple raiders looking for a mythic progression guild. 3-5 raiders who are 10/10 aotc and have been for a while looking for a guild with intentions or already in mythic looking to round out their roster.
Resto druid, Elemental shaman, and a Demon hunter (tank/dps) or Guardian bear. are the 3 for sure classes/players
Druid and Shaman are 10/10 H xp
Dh is 6/10 m xp - Dh can also raid lead

Character names are:
Aemberfly - Akama
Created - Dragonmaw
Dvdm - Uldum

Looking for a guild that raids any days mon-thursday.

Hey Aember,

How about a fresh start as Alliance on Sargeras?

Ultimate is recruiting multiple roles/classes. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Hey there Aember! We’re a 10/10H guild looking for players to increase our roster size with the intention of Mythic raiding in 9.1! We are in need of a Demon Hunter and a Resto Shaman in particular so your group would fit in perfectly! We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30pm-11pm PST.

Is your group willing to swap to Alliance? You can get in touch with me on Discord here: lonesoldier09#0009

Also, here’s a link to our forum post with more information: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Hello we are The Coffee Shoppe 3/10M 10/10H we raid tues-thurs 8 to 11 pm est

If interested please add gilga2k#1922 on bnet

I have a few questions for you folks as well if you get this message

Hey, I’m recruiting for The Nasty Bathhouse a horde guild based in Mal’ganis. We are a pretty chill group that comes to play on raid nights. Our raid environment is pretty chill semi-serious vibes with priority on keeping a positive fun environment while staying competitive for prog.

We are currently 3/10M and our raid times are Tues/weds 8-10pm CST but right now we are starting 30 minutes early Tues to get some more pulls in for prog. Our guild is fairly new to mythic raiding and this tier is kind of our trial by fire to get us prepared to hit the ground running to try for CE in 9.1

No transfers needed for this tier since we can cross realm anyways unless you decide you enjoying raiding with us. Let me know if you have any questions to gauge if we are the right fit for what you are looking for you can add me on discord Tyrone#6743

Hey there, add me and we can chat. Horde, Zul’jin server, Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Darosent#1386

If there is any way you could do Fri Sat nights I’d love to get you on the team. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hey Aember.

Add me on Read ID, would love to chat with you.

Carclias#1371

My guild has 2 raid groups who are both looking to add bodies.

Hey Aember,

I’d love to chat with you… my guild’s heroic team is looking to start mythic prog and are looking for a few more people to round out their roster… these would be immediate core spots… find our link below for a little insight into our teams… lets chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hello there Aember, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi there!

Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting healers and DPS as we continue to progress through Mythic CN. We’re 3/10M but hoping to get much further and with goals of CE when 9.1 drops. You can see more information about us at this link: [H] <Sever Reality> 10/10H, 3/10M, M/TH 9-12PM EST