AOTC 407 Mage and Ele Sham LF GUILD

Hey everyone! I’m a 407 Frost Mage and my friend is rerolling to elemental shaman(380 currently), was a 410 DH.

We both are 7/8H Uldir(started late in expac), 1/9M and 9/9H BfD, and 2/2N CoS.

We both are chill players and excel at any class we play. We’re both west coast pacific time and both play together mainly during the afternoons/early evenings. I personally play some weekends as well.

-We are looking for a heroic raiding guild only. Guilds that push mythic content are fine it’s just slightly uninspiring when most guilds fail at it since attendance always are issues.
-We love to push high mythic keys and are both 1k IO(I’m 1100 on my blood dk) and we can be higher if we had people that are actually good and are on to play with.
-Doing random fun stuff is always cool like mount farms, PvP, or guild contests. We’re always hanging out in discord together and would like to gain new friends.

RAID TIMES THAT WORK FOR US:
Tuesday and Thursday somewhere between 2p-8p pacific time. This is a hard cutoff. 8pm is already too late for me as it is. Ideally we’d like something like 4-7pm

Contact us if we sound like what you’re looking for and can accommodate most of what we listed above:

Sugarbearjon#1635
Greenbear#1833

Hey i think our times may be a good fit for you. We only raid 8-10pm est so with the time difference we would be ending around 7pm your time. My guild is an AOTC focus, and will only dabble in mythic once we achieve AOTC and the roster size is there. Have a look and ssend me a tell through discord or bnet if this interests you.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Appreciate your response! The only problem is that we can raid Wednesday’s so unfortunately it wouldn’t work :confused:

No worries there are so many guilds recruiting its crazy. We just recently switched to the Wednesday raid day as well. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Hey Guys i added you both to Bnet, We are a 2 night a week AOTC guild on Sargeras [A] that runs Tuesday and Thursday 730 est to 10 PM est. So if im not mistaken 330 to 7pm your time? Currently are 9/9H 2/2H looking for a couple strong players to add to our strong core.

We are always in discord at nights doing Keys or pvping or even just hanging out. Our core is built of 8-12 IRL friends(Canadian)and others we have gained along our journey through the years since vanilla.

I look forward to talking to you guys in the near future!!

1 Like

Hey Jon and friend!

Moted is right up your alley. We are an AotC focused guild that will push into mythic, but CE is never our focus. We raid Tues/Thur from 8p-11p EST(5p-8p PST). We do not go over time, or add raid days, we do not micro-manage your class/spec/talents. We have a more relaxed atmosphere where we all do our job, get loot, and a few laughs too!
We are very active ingame in in discord. We gotta get eachother through those long work days =) We make sure each member gets their +10 in and even help gear out alts by loot stacking m+. We’re looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and I think you two would do great.

We’re 9/9H, 1/9M, 2/2H. Add me and reach out! lets go have some fun and get some gear together!!

Jaystir#1204 - Discord(preferred)
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet

1 Like

Keeping options open

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Thanks for the inquiry but those times fit nowhere near what we’re looking for.

This is my Mage. Still looking for all options

1 Like

Looking still just to see all options

Any inquiries please respond

Hey Jon,

Not sure if you two would be interested in faction changing but if so our guild might be a good fit. We are a heroic raiding guild primarily, with a casual approach to mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est.

Here is our recruitment post if you want to read more:

If you are interested feel free to reach out to me kay#12200 and if not, happy hunting!

Thanks for the post! We’re not too keen on faction changing but we’re still not settled anywhere and it could work out if we don’t find any other times.

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] seeking players in search of:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit SeraphGuild for more information.

1 Like

Hi, I think our days and times could work out for both of you as we’re in need of ranged dps.

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Burning Legion.
• We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern
• Currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic.

This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. Our main tank had to step away from the game for real life issues and that has left me tanking when I prefer to play fury. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM.

Thanks but those times do not work for us

Hello Jonpocalypse! It sounds like both of would be a great fit.

I’m the GM of Do Work a Horde Raiding Guild on Bleeding Hollow, a guild I made in 2009 and have kept up since. Discord has been amazing for keeping our friends together and this expansion we’ve built a fun raiding team that I enjoy working together with. We’re looking for people who are friendly, want to have fun, try hard and work as a team through the games content.

• We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players.

• we raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

• We are a very social community that has been around a very long time, I’ve made some great video game friends, and we’re a place that players might take a break but come back to, and still hang out with us. We can offer a friendly, fun, video game WoW home for any player of any skill.

• We use discord as the core of our community.

• We are 8/8H 2/8M looking for more Heroic/Mythic raiders. Usually our Focus is AOTC but we achieved our goals so quickly that we’re trying to clear mythic now.

• We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.